• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Favorite Locations

Hoady

Well when i first played Re0 about 5-6 years ago i thought the mansion was pretty cool, i didn't like that toilet though an insane monster comes out of nowhere and trys to kill you.

Also the main village in Re4 i think its the dusky sunset time which gives a nice feel to it.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Remmember the little monkeys, the evil little monkey, that try to kill you.. man those things are creepy lol but i enjoyed them little devels

I think this part was pretty cool in the remake the graphics were so good lol

chrisinshadows1.jpg

Hoady

Yeah i remember them i had to save rebecca from falling somewhere and heaps of monkeys come and **** you off.

I hell wanna play remake and zero they better release those wii versions of the remakes over here if not i'm going to be furious.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I was thinking about getting them on gamecube haha i bet there only cheap but is it worth it when RE5 is coming spose they would be nice to spend some time on im sure by the time we enjoyed the old games the new game would be out :]

If i got em on gamecube an played them on wii i wonder if the classic remote would play em. i keep thiking about it :/

Hoady

Yeah i'm hoping i can at least play Remake and Zero before Re5 is out.If you bought the gamecube game and used it on your wii i highly doubt you'd be able to use the classic controller the only changes they made on zero on the wii is the controls i recently read which is pretty dodgy.I'd still buy it though. :-X

I do love the gamecube controllers but i bought 2 for smash bros brawl and they broke in 2 weeks either they just got totally trashed while playing or the packaging when it was sent was really, really dodgy.I like the controllers but i don't want to get another shoddy one so i might wait awhile and hopefully see some Resident Evil wii news. If it takes to long i do have a freeloader and could always import it from japan. :D

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Yeah I got the classic remote for ssbb on wii, both my gamecube controllers are mashed up bad, the one that was least broken I gave away to my cousin, an the one i have doesnt even have the rubber pad on the analog stick lol its all chewed off ahaha

classic remote is okay, bit small though. :/ smash brothers is a mad game havnt played it much though.

CarolineAudley

[quote author=xXCheshireCatXx link=topic=128.msg1537#msg1537 date=1199125793]
For me I like most of the places in RE4, they are really creepy and keep me on the edge of my seat, especially all the surprises. Also the mansion in the first Resident Evil, it was filled with many puzzles, places to go and all the beauty from the floors and art. :D
[/quote]i like the old fashion loken rooms in the games

A-Virus300

I loved the streets in the beginning of RE3:NEMISIS....they were just creepy, and kinda live like :p
And my second fav is the Marchant places in RE4....I'd feel safe!

Clarky

[quote author=A-Virus300 link=topic=128.msg18245#msg18245 date=1229366030]
Marchant places in RE4....I'd feel safe!
[/quote]

Yeah, I agree with you there ;)
My favourite place is probably the prison in Resident Evil 4. The one with the wierd moving body bag and the Regenerator in the far cell. That was incredibley creepy, and the music enhanced it even more.

Metallatem

My fav location is the train on res 0. The entire sequence is awesome looking and challenging. It is such a cool way to start a game and also really intence.

Metallatem

.In RE-4, the maze with those possessed dogs was a ****ed up location. I am not imediatly good at remembering mazes and areas that have lots of doors and stairs.

ResiDude

The police station in RE2 was pretty creepy..

There was pretty much no-one else there..

Apart from zombies and other deadly creatures of course lol.

ResiDude

[quote author=Susej14 link=topic=128.msg20111#msg20111 date=1232406165]
I personally like the castle in RE4 because the environment is amazing ;D 8)
[/quote]

I didn't really like the castle to be honest..

The monks annoyed the hell out of me haha.

My favourite place in RE4 is most likely the village.. or maybe the island....

Hoady

[quote author=ResiDude link=topic=128.msg20140#msg20140 date=1232474570]
I didn't really like the castle to be honest..

The monks annoyed the hell out of me haha.

My favourite place in RE4 is most likely the village.. or maybe the island....
[/quote]

I hate the island well compared to the rest of the game.I liked the castle especially that song i can't exactly pronounce music but it starts off with some weird triangle sounds then goes into an odd dj mix or something,intended to be creepy(i think).

[quote author=wesker-alive link=topic=128.msg20182#msg20182 date=1232570289]
i like raccoon city 8)
[/quote]Sadly i haven't played in raccoon city yet. :(

ResiDude

[quote author=Hoady link=topic=128.msg20210#msg20210 date=1232608688]
I hate the island well compared to the rest of the game.I liked the castle especially that song i can't exactly pronounce music but it starts off with some weird triangle sounds then goes into an odd dj mix or something,intended to be creepy(i think).
Sadly i haven't played in raccoon city yet. :(
[/quote]

You never played RE2?! You poor poor man! You don't know what you're missing!

bruno

Chief Researcher
I think the anatomist's facilities, in Rockfort Island's prison is also pretty crappy, it should just be a little bit darker and have some corpses in the torture devices...
Also,I like the Raccoon Police Station and the cruiser in Dead Aim.

Trinity

RPD in RE2,RE1...But the heart stopping,hair falling off,nail bitting location was in RE1 (I don't want alonecrow to correct me,so yeah..because it was the first).When you encounter your first little zombie (If I remember in the small room next to the dining room) And God this may sound a bit stupid..But the going up/down the stairs cutscene always made me shiver :D

Top Bottom