• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Favorite Locations

umbra aeterna

Raccon city and the Police Station.I almost forgot about the mansion and i have yet to play RE4 but from the looks of it,the village and the castle are one my fav locations.
yes! I almost forgot,yes ,the Raccoon city police department.the music didn't help at all...oh yeah! I just realized something,the earlier resident evils had a scarier soundtrack,since Re4,the fear factor is gone,though the psycho cult thing had it's moments.why i prefer the older ones.the thing really derailed wit RE5,the game was NOT scary at all

X)Slayer(X

yes! I almost forgot,yes ,the Raccoon city police department.the music didn't help at all...oh yeah! I just realized something,the earlier resident evils had a scarier soundtrack,since Re4,the fear factor is gone,though the psycho cult thing had it's moments.why i prefer the older ones.the thing really derailed wit RE5,the game was NOT scary at all

Haha true that.Old RE games were more scary than recent ones.Let´s just hope RE revelations 2 isn´t.

WeskerWanter

Hard Dog
The spot where you fight Verdugo unsettles me for sure, the first time I went through there I kept frantically running and trying to get some shots off at him while wondering why the elevator was taking so horrifically long.

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
The spot where you fight Verdugo unsettles me for sure, the first time I went through there I kept frantically running and trying to get some shots off at him while wondering why the elevator was taking so horrifically long.

You mean you didn't upgrade your attache case to hold that free rocket launcher encased in glass so you could one hit kill that mofo and take the crown jewel?

WeskerWanter

Hard Dog
I had no clue he could be one-shotted and I also had no idea he dropped a crown jewel. It was my first run through the game, I didn't know he was going to attack me there and when he did I panicked and figured I could shoot him like any other boss until he died. I was saving the rocket launcher for the final boss at the time, although later on I ended up using it on Salazar and just buying another one.

T.A.L.O.S

Gym, Resident Evil, Sleep & Repeat
Gannado village, RPD station, Lisa trevors cabin, the whole of raccoon city, code veronica palace & Resident evil 0 train, they come to mind first.

Top Bottom