• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Favorite Locations

Jamie Queen

For me I like most of the places in RE4, they are really creepy and keep me on the edge of my seat, especially all the surprises. Also the mansion in the first Resident Evil, it was filled with many puzzles, places to go and all the beauty from the floors and art. :D
I agree with you on the mansion location:)

Last edited:

Jamie Queen

I think it would have been really cool to have had a game before the original that follows the bravo team heading to the forest because we would have goten to know them a fair bit and it would have made the original better when we found all of these characters dead or dying apart from rebecca, i realise zero touched on this point but it was out way after the original and could have focused more on the bravo team rather than rebecca and billy!.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
i wouldn't see how that would have made a game though, really all that would have been is them being dispatched from their office etc, and landing. maybe a bit of dialouge, but if anything an extended cut scene, but a whole game, i doubt that. also before that point there was no outbreak really as it was all focused around the mansion, so it would have been another day at the office really

Vanex

Resident Evil 0 - The Ecliptic Express (Train) and the Water Treatment Facility.
Resident Evil Remake - The Mansion
Resident Evil 2 - Raccoon City Police Department
Resident Evil 3 - Streets of Raccoon City
Resident Evil Outbreak #1- J's Bar/Main Street
Resident Evil Outbreak #2- Flashback (Hospital)
Resident Evil 4 - The Cabin
Resident Evil 5 - Spencer Estate

hyperreal

Premium
For me I like most of the places in RE4, they are really creepy and keep me on the edge of my seat, especially all the surprises. Also the mansion in the first Resident Evil, it was filled with many puzzles, places to go and all the beauty from the floors and art. :D
For me, I like all places in RE1, RE2, and RE4. In RE5, I liked the marshlands

ToriJ

Resident Critic
The Spencer Mansion and Raccoon City wins it for me. I don't really have a specific favorite location from either, I love everything we see in the first three games. The dining room will always stick out to me just because of the whole "first zombie" encounter.

Veniamin_Sasha

Бенджамин Эван Фер
The Mansion and the Guardhouse were the best in Resident Evil 1 and as far as I am concerned everything in RE2 especially and in particular the Sewers (all too short, though).

the venomous grand design

REmake enthusiast
every area behind spencer mansion. jfc it doesn't get creepier than that. especially lisa's quarters.
48-Image40.jpg

05-new-1.jpg

resident-evil-hd-remake-03-jpg.1390

SalazarLives1

The mansion in RE Zero is fantastic and very creepy. Also has a few puzzles to solve and one or two really nasty enemies (noteably the ones made of of leaches that attack you in the downstairs corridors). Never played RE1 - is it set in the same mansion?

SalazarLives1

The castle in RE4 is a fantastic level with so much variety! Easily the best in the game and in the latter RE games

SalazarLives1

Also thought that the ancient ruins in RE5 worked quite well. Stunning graphics and fun to explore - far better than anything else in the last two games

Veniamin_Sasha

Бенджамин Эван Фер
The Castle in RE4 was semi-decent. I liked the fact on how they had the tunnels w/ the U-3. It reminded me of RE2 a bit (the sewer levels).

The Ancient Ruins were amazing. I loved the fact that you can collect different items and then sell them for upgrades and new weapons. I also liked the fact that there were unlock-able weapons (which were realistic) and not made up names.

the venomous grand design

REmake enthusiast
The mansion in RE Zero is fantastic and very creepy. Also has a few puzzles to solve and one or two really nasty enemies (noteably the ones made of of leaches that attack you in the downstairs corridors). Never played RE1 - is it set in the same mansion?
RE0 is set in the umbrella training facility, while RE1 is set in the spencer mansion. pretty similar locations aesthetically, but if you like the prequel, you gotta play RE1!

Veniamin_Sasha

Бенджамин Эван Фер
RE: CVX is also set in the Umbrella Training Facility as Rockfort Island. The locations are two completely different areas. RE0, was a nice game however I did not like the fact that it did not include main characters. I, think it would of been so much better if they used Leon instead of Billy.

I did like the fact that they used the U.S.S. (Umbrella Secret Service) Delta team and how they incorporated Wesker and Birkin into the story.

X)Slayer(X

Raccon city and the Police Station.I almost forgot about the mansion and i have yet to play RE4 but from the looks of it,the village and the castle are one my fav locations.

Top Bottom