• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Uncategorised Do you think Billy Coen killed those MPs?

rocklikebrucelee

In the beginning of the game RE0, Bravo team finds a group of MPs slaughtered. Rebecca later comes to the conclusion that it was the zombie dogs that killed them. Billy, however says nothing and instead goes "you don't get it! it's either i go back to the marines and await my sentence, or i keep running for as long as i can."
So, do you think Billy killed those MPs?

weskersbarber

im not sure what to think because billy was a mysterious character and no one knows if he would be willing to kill anybody to get free but i dont think so to be honest

C. Redfield

Maybe Billy meant that he had to get away to safety rather than help the MPs when they were being attacked by the dogs?? Just my theory :D.

AlastorXDilla13

He couldn't of
Your mixing up the cut senses making it look different
You have to look at it this way, when they show the bodies in the beginning they were killed horribly and we all know that he didn't kill those innocent people when he was a Marine he tried to stop it, so i believe that it was something else that killed those people since the freaken truck was flipped over.

mastermind

well I'm pretty sure if you examine the bodies it says something like "it looks like they've been torn apart" and also in a later part of the game Billy says I escaped when they attacked so I'm guessing that it was the zombie dogs
"Billy Coen was a convict that escaped in the Arklay Mountains after the military transport vehicle he was in was forced off the road and was destroyed by unseen creatures. He escaped to the Ecliptic Express where he met Rebecca Chambers." provided by http://residentevil.wikia.com/Billy_Coen

Wesker's_heir

The Heir of Albert Wesker
He didn't. He was set up by the marines in his group, who knocked him out and killed those people themselves.

Kagara

Wasn't there slime on the two guys? I'm pretty sure it was the dogs or leeches that attacked them.

Bella

Pure poison
Wesker's_heir;71264 said:
He didn't. He was set up by the marines in his group, who knocked him out and killed those people themselves.

I agree. I don't think Billy killed those MPs.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
I thought it was sort of hinted at in the game itself that he didn't kill them...:blink: Or maybe I'm imagining things because I love Billy so. :blush:

rocklikebrucelee

AlastorXDilla13;67620 said:
He couldn't of
Your mixing up the cut senses making it look different
You have to look at it this way, when they show the bodies in the beginning they were killed horribly and we all know that he didn't kill those innocent people when he was a Marine he tried to stop it, so i believe that it was something else that killed those people since the freaken truck was flipped over.

True. I forgot about the truck being flipped over...that adds a little more to Rebecca's story. Although I'm still not 100% sure that Billy didn't kill those MPs. He never answered Rebecca's question afterall (about the zombie dogs), which adds some suspicion!

rocklikebrucelee

mastermind;67700 said:
well I'm pretty sure if you examine the bodies it says something like "it looks like they've been torn apart"

You never get to examine the bodies. They only appear in the beginning cutscene of the game.

JACKXS

jeeps are not used open air are easy to jump off and run and a roll over are bad
the mps had wepions billy had hand cuffs what could he do look mean
how did he doge the dogs long enough to git them off and git wepions is twhat i want to know

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Hmmm... they did leave us hanging didn't they.:)

It definately seemed like Billy just couldn't bring himself to tell her, or perhaps he though her just knowing in her heart that he didn't, or something cheesy like that.

I guess I vote for no, but then again, I need to see the MP's bodies again, see how they died, I mean it's not like we are going to get an autopsy, but just seeing if they looked beaten to death, or shot, or perhaps eaten by dobberman, etc.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Okay - this might be such a noob question, but I couldn't finish RE 0... what are MPs? When I think of 'MP', I think members of parliament but somehow I don't think that's what y'all are referring to...

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
La Femme Fatale;88254 said:
Okay - this might be such a noob question, but I couldn't finish RE 0... what are MPs? When I think of 'MP', I think members of parliament but somehow I don't think that's what y'all are referring to...

Now that I think about it, I'm not absolutely positive, it's definately not what you thought though.:)

I think it's Military Prison or something like that. I actually always thought Medical something, but anyway, as Billy did take a military issue pistol from them, surely Military would be appropriate.

RE0 was tough, so I don't blame you for not finishing, quite a few people I know actually haven't as well.

But yeah, this was at the beginning, when STARS Bravo comes across an overturned vehicle, MP is printed very largely on the vehicle, and you can see a couple of dead bodies. Later Rebecca asks Billy about this, and Billy mentions something from his past, I'd rather not ruin that part for you LFF, though you may have seen that flashback already, not really sure where you got stuck.

Top Bottom