• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Uncategorised Do you think Billy Coen killed those MPs?

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Maybe it's military prisoners?

It wasn't really a matter of me getting stuck or anything... I was just bored with the game and I can't stand Rebecca - I was just not enjoying it at all so I couldn't bring myself to finish it. I got up to that mansion. I think 0 was the point where the series became terribly redundant for me... if it wasn't for RE 4 (which I played a few yrs late), I probably wouldn't have gotten back into RE.

You can do ahead and ruin it, I don't mind. I honestly can't see myself playing it again anytime soon. :)

mjk321

mp means: military police

and i don't think billy killed those mps, there was slime on the truck so probably the leeches fell on the truck and flipped it over then killed everyone

Mace63

I really don't think Billy killed those MPs, just as he didn't execute those 23 people in Africa. IMO, the game shows clearly that Billy isn't that kind of guy. I think he feels guilty for not being able to stop the massacre that happened, and when you really think about it, there's no way such guy could kill anyone else for that matter. He probably didn't tell Rebecca the truth because he thought she wouldn't believe him, so he just shrugged it off.

That's just my take on it.

Top Bottom