• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Did Leon actually ever met Jill Valentine?

The Darkening Sea

I don't really get what you're trying to say. We never talked about Wesker's sexual preference. We just believe that Wesker knows about his son. Perhaps he had bigger plans for him but we'll never know since he melted in the Lava.
When most people joke about Wesker & Chris, they were mainly joking about Chris, since he seems sexually unattracted to opposite sex, I mean Jill, Sheeva, and all the babes that came in RE6, but shows so much affection to Pierre, the steroid & muscular looks doesn't help him look straight either. Probably many people joke about Chris & Barry too.

I don't think that he new about Jake and I have explained why. Besides, Jake came into existence only for the plot of RE6. He's a throwaway character and we'll shall probably never see him again like Billy. There is no reason for Wesker to have know his son if he didn't exist in the universe before he died.

Chris is a professional man who does his job the right way. He is not Leon Kennedy getting caught up in women on every mission and allowing them to side track him. Do we need two of them? Chris is a focused and self-righteous character and this was the bane of his ex-Captain's existence. Chris is hell bent on professionalism. The fans mock and joke about Chris's character because they obviously don't dig him.

PIERS his name is...

The Darkening Sea

I think Canadians are nicer people. No one would believe they actually live so close to America.

I don't think you get what I mean by polite. It is a reserved aspect of dealing with people, regardless of being nice. When Brits ask something from someone else, they will typically say, 'Sorry, could you pass me that paper I want to read it.'

There is absolutely no reason to apologise, but Brits do so because of having overt polite mannerisms.

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
I think Canadians are nicer people. No one would believe they actually live so close to America.

I'm Canadian. I'm actually trying to get the money to move to New York. Canadians aren't always as nice as people say. Just today, a kid I know was walking in between the two campuses of the school, and got mugged by a few people. I got beat up a lot in grades 3, 4, 8, and 9, and all the teachers (and the principals) encouraged the kids that beat me up. My teacher slapped me in the face because I told my mom I was being bullied.
So basically, there aren't as many nice Canadians as you think.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Okay. Well, I work as an advisor for a Member of Provincial Parliament here in Ontario, so I can help. PM me the name of the MPP in your riding, as well as the teacher in question and I can contact the constituency office on your behalf to get an investigation started.

If a teacher has slapped you, he or she has probably done so to other students as well.

Anyway, this is beyond off-topic, so you and I will continue this conversation privately. Let's get back to the original topic. For' realz this time.

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
Okay. Well, I work as an advisor for a Member of Provincial Parliament here in Ontario, so I can help. PM me the name of the MPP in your riding, as well as the teacher in question and I can contact the constituency office on your behalf to get an investigation started.

If a teacher has slapped you, he or she has probably done so to other students as well.

Anyway, this is beyond off-topic, so you and I will continue this conversation privately. Let's get back to the original topic. For' realz this time.

Okay but the thing is, I have no idea where she is now or if she's even alive. She kinda disappeared and she retired a couple years after she taught me, and she was in her late sixties when she taught me and it's been a while.

I don't think that he new about Jake and I have explained why. Besides, Jake came into existence only for the plot of RE6. He's a throwaway character and we'll shall probably never see him again like Billy. There is no reason for Wesker to have know his son if he didn't exist in the universe before he died.

Chris is a professional man who does his job the right way. He is not Leon Kennedy getting caught up in women on every mission and allowing them to side track him. Do we need two of them? Chris is a focused and self-righteous character and this was the bane of his ex-Captain's existence. Chris is hell bent on professionalism. The fans mock and joke about Chris's character because they obviously don't dig him.

PIERS his name is...

The ending of RE 6 kind of hinted at more games with Jake, but you could be right.
Also I totally agree with the Leon and Chris thing. Leon is really unprofessional. That's why I don't like him nearly as much as I love Chris. Leon's too busy hitting on every girl he sees.

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
Leon's too busy hitting on every girl he sees.

I know he has a lot of back and forths with Ada, but who else has he been flirtacious with? I haven't seen Damnation or played RE6, did he put the moves on Helena or something?

And personally, Leon being a bit unprofessional is what makes him interesting to me. From 2 to 4, that is.

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
I know he has a lot of back and forths with Ada, but who else has he been flirtacious with? I haven't seen Damnation or played RE6, did he put the moves on Helena or something?

And personally, Leon being a bit unprofessional is what makes him interesting to me. In From 2 to 4, that is.

Degeneration he was pretty much obsessed with Angela, Damnation... Ada was in it, do I need to say anything else? xD 6 he was hitting on both Helena and Ada the whole game.

potato

And personally, Leon being a bit unprofessional is what makes him interesting to me. From 2 to 4, that is.

Well give the guy some slack, he had a bad 1st day at work, you expect him to be as professional as Chris? I mean after joining the CIA, you'd expect him to become more professional? Since when CIA & Professional come hand in hand?

Turo602

The King of Kings
Degeneration he was pretty much obsessed with Angela, Damnation... Ada was in it, do I need to say anything else? xD 6 he was hitting on both Helena and Ada the whole game.

I don't see how he ever hit on Helena...

I know he has a lot of back and forths with Ada, but who else has he been flirtacious with?

Dude, you just lost some RE4 cred. :p How could you forget...

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
Well give the guy some slack, he had a bad 1st day at work, you expect him to be as professional as Chris? I mean after joining the CIA, you'd expect him to become more professional? Since when CIA & Professional come hand in hand?

That isn't really an excuse to hit on every girl. Plus, that was only in RE 2. And if anything, shouldn't he try to be more professional?

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
Double posting, but this was posted at the same time I was already typing something so I didn't see it.

I don't see how he ever hit on Helena...

Dude, you just lost some RE4 cred. :p How could you forget...

Leon hit on Helena multiple times. There was a part in the first chapter and on the plane. And some other parts in the game, but those aren't as notable.

I was going to say Hunnigan too, but that was in RE 4 and I thought that was already kind of obvious since he played 4 (I think). I said Angela too because that wasn't mentioned.

Top Bottom