• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Did Leon actually ever met Jill Valentine?

Turo602

The King of Kings
Its weird, its seems some of you in this thread believe Chris has total A holes/perverts for friends within the STARS team.

Considering how his captain and boss turned out, it wouldn't be too surprising. Plus, it's not like Chris wasn't much of an asshole himself. Didn't he punch a guy out for splashing coffee on him?

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Saying that it is awkward by showing a picture of someone whom Barry might be sexually attracted to, in exchange for Barry's daughters pictures, is not the same as saying they can not show the pictures at all. Who said anything about not trusting Barry? Your ideation, not mine.

If Chris felt that Barry might be sexually attracted to Claire, then why would he intentionally show Barry the pictures? This is starting to remind me of Clinton's fabulous 'well, it depends on what the meaning of is is' episode. :D

You said Barry has a dick and might think things - those are your words. My only point is try to give the poor guy the benefit of the doubt here. As ToCool just noted, we have no reason to believe, from what we know of him, that Barry is a pervert. Chris has no reason to believe Barry is a pervert. If he did, he probably wouldn't show Barry the pictures.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
You're right - we should go back to talking about whether Jill and Leon did the dirty. Or something along the lines, I can't seem to remember. :D

potato

- Chris knows and has met them all.
- Leon knows everyone except Barry, but has never met Wesker in person. We don't know if he's aware of Jill, but it seems likely.
- Ada, even though she has never talked to most of them, also knows the names, faces and general characteristics of everyone but Barry and Jill.
- Claire is Chris's sister, friend of Leon, Sherry and the Burtons, one of Wesker's enemies, has at least heard of Ada, might have heard of Jill (although it's less likely than the other way around), and only doesn't know Jake. (But she will once she's invited to his and Sherry's wedding.)
- Wesker knows and has met everyone except Jake.

Most survivors know everybody just some never met. Period.

Why Leon doesn't know Barry? Barry's works for STARS, Leon worked in RPD, there are records of him in the database, so unlikely someone from RPD & CIA doesn't know him.

If Ada knows everyone, why wouldn't the CIA & BSAA?

If Claire knows Leon and has met him in Degenerations, she would have learned about everybody except Jake since Leon knows everyone involved.

Wesker probably knows Jake before he died. I mean the guy knows everything. But not his son?

I say Jill, Barry & Sherry are probably the most ill informed ones but because they are close to Chris, they know what Chris knows. Maybe Sheeva might have know less after RE5. Of course i left out the oddball Jake who knows nothing much other than the ones he met.

Last edited:

potato

I believe Forest Speyer was the one who got his eyes pecked out on the Mansion balcony. You get the rocket launcher from him. Why did Bravo Team get the best weapons?

Are you saying because Chris is in Alpha Forest in Bravo, that they cannot be close friends & rivals? They work in the same building, undergo same trainings (Alpha vs Bravo), and since Raccoon City never had much incident prior to the virus outbreak, i say STARS have tons of time doing nothing in the office. And i say chances of a person hanging out with the other in another team is higher than hanging out with someone on the same team. There's more stories to be told, also you get to check out who else has a hot sister.

potato

Considering how his captain and boss turned out, it wouldn't be too surprising. Plus, it's not like Chris wasn't much of an asshole himself. Didn't he punch a guy out for splashing coffee on him?

If someone accidentally splashed hot coffee on your face, will you stay calm & say it's ok no worries i'd just wash it off while i walk to the nearest washroom?

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
Are you saying because Chris is in Alpha Forest in Bravo, that they cannot be close friends & rivals? They work in the same building, undergo same trainings (Alpha vs Bravo), and since Raccoon City never had much incident prior to the virus outbreak, i say STARS have tons of time doing nothing in the office. And i say chances of a person hanging out with the other in another team is higher than hanging out with someone on the same team. There's more stories to be told, also you get to check out who else has a hot sister.
Are you responding to the right comment?

potato

Are you responding to the right comment?

i'm assuming you highlighted the sentence just to get my attention Forest was in Bravo team and the fact Chris was in Alpha means they aren't very likely to be close friends?

or were you actually asking why Bravo got the bigger weapons? If so do remember Alpha probably has similar weapons but the fact that Bravo was lucky (but not lucky enough) to have carried the big guns into the mansion while Alpha barely managed to get in alive with their pea shooters.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Potato, double and triple posting are against our forum rules. If you need to respond to more than one quote, simply hit 'reply', write your response, and hit reply again on whichever other posts you'd like to quote as well.

Thanks.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Why Leon doesn't know Barry? Barry's works for STARS, Leon worked in RPD, there are records of him in the database, so unlikely someone from RPD & CIA doesn't know him.

Barry was long gone from the RPD when Leon joined. Actually, Leon never joined at all because he was quite busy fighting off zombies on what was supposed to be his first day. But all I was trying to say is that the game doesn't give us any indication that Barry and Leon know each other, and so far you haven't provided any reasonable argument for your theory that they do, besides Leon being a special agent, which apparently makes him omniscient in your view.

Hell if I know, ask Capcom. But Ada is shown on screen to know almost everyone, just like Chris is shown to have pretty much no idea who she is when he first meets her doppelganger in Edonia. Perhaps someone of the BSAA knows about Ada, but clearly not Chris at this point, so your argument that everyone knows everyone just because they're coexisting in the same game universe is proven wrong by the game itself.

If Claire knows Leon and has met him in Degenerations, she would have learned about everybody except Jake since Leon knows everyone involved.

You're right, I totally forgot about that scene in the middle of the movie where the two of them sat down by the fire, having tea together and gossiping about every other person they have ever seen, met or heard of in the course of their years apart. My bad... I guess.

Wesker probably knows Jake before he died. I mean the guy knows everything. But not his son?

The fact that Wesker even has a son comes as a huge surprise to almost everyone. There, another thing the BSAA (or at least Chris) didn't know until they were told by Leon, who learned it from the data Sherry gave him, and Ada, who knew it too, learned it on the submarine. I don't think we are ever told how this information came to be known in the first place, and we are certainly never told what, if anything, Wesker knew. But considering his character, it seems likely that if he had known, he would have either killed Jake to make sure there's no one else like him, or included him in his plans, neither of which happened.

I say Jill, Barry & Sherry are probably the most ill informed ones but because they are close to Chris, they know what Chris knows.

Sherry is nowhere close to Chris, but if you like to think that Chris shares everything with all of his friends on a regular basis, even the most unimportant information, there's no way to disprove it, I'll give you that. So Jill might as well know about Steve and the crush Claire had on him... who knows. But I'd like to remind you that much of the conflict in RE6's plot stems from the characters' poor communication skills.

potato

Potato, double and triple posting are against our forum rules. If you need to respond to more than one quote, simply hit 'reply', write your response, and hit reply again on whichever other posts you'd like to quote as well.

Thanks.

Thanks.

Sure, didn't know it had such function but i prefer to split up my postings when talking about different subjects, so i guess i will wait for a new post before i post again so i won't be multi posting.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Yes, if you do not want to respond to multiple comments in the same post, then you will have to wait until someone else responds.

Thanks again.

potato

Barry was long gone from the RPD when Leon joined. Actually, Leon never joined at all because he was quite busy fighting off zombies on what was supposed to be his first day. But all I was trying to say is that the game doesn't give us any indication that Barry and Leon know each other, and so far you haven't provided any reasonable argument for your theory that they do, besides Leon being a special agent, which apparently makes him omniscient in your view.

Hell if I know, ask Capcom. But Ada is shown on screen to know almost everyone, just like Chris is shown to have pretty much no idea who she is when he first meets her doppelganger in Edonia. Perhaps someone of the BSAA knows about Ada, but clearly not Chris at this point, so your argument that everyone knows everyone just because they're coexisting in the same game universe is proven wrong by the game itself.

You're right, I totally forgot about that scene in the middle of the movie where the two of them sat down by the fire, having tea together and gossiping about every other person they have ever seen, met or heard of in the course of their years apart. My bad... I guess.

The fact that Wesker even has a son comes as a huge surprise to almost everyone. There, another thing the BSAA (or at least Chris) didn't know until they were told by Leon, who learned it from the data Sherry gave him, and Ada, who knew it too, learned it on the submarine. I don't think we are ever told how this information came to be known in the first place, and we are certainly never told what, if anything, Wesker knew. But considering his character, it seems likely that if he had known, he would have either killed Jake to make sure there's no one else like him, or included him in his plans, neither of which happened.

Sherry is nowhere close to Chris, but if you like to think that Chris shares everything with all of his friends on a regular basis, even the most unimportant information, there's no way to disprove it, I'll give you that. So Jill might as well know about Steve and the crush Claire had on him... who knows. But I'd like to remind you that much of the conflict in RE6's plot stems from the characters' poor communication skills.

1st of all, STARS is not some secret task force group, their records are not hidden, CIA will have no issues getting the records and Leon would have looked into the files to learn more about what he is fighting.

2nd, Chris might know about Ada, but since there isn't any official record of her, for example a Photo? no way Chris can tell Ada is Ada, unless Leon tries to sketch up Ada's face (highly possible but probably kept secret by CIA).

3rd, it's unlikely Leon tells everything like rescuing the President's daughter to Claire, but most likely he'd tell Claire about folks that were back in Raccoon City. The movie ain't gonna tell everything that's not related to the movie, it's not a 8 hours game where you can spend time reading journals. Also Claire did met Chris in CVX right?

4th, I bet cha Wesker diving into the Volcano and getting RPG'ed was part of his plans too. Well, if Wesker didn't die (as of what we know so far), he might have plans for Jake, knowing Weskers knows everything.

5th Sherry is not close to Chris, but she is close to Claire, so assume they had time to chat they would have shared stories with each other. At least for the vital information. I never mentioned about minor characters like Steve (minor in the series).

All these are just assuming they are normal people with normal communicating skills. And seeing some of them are professions in information gathering, i don't see why the key people aren't up to date with the info. But of course we have to set a time frame on who knows what when & where, but by the end of RE6 everyone probably has access to the data. I'm not ruling out some folks might be less informed than the others though.

potato

Of corse not, but like you said, accidentally. That doesn't call for punching someone out.

Well, really depends on the situation & mood, if it happened in a bar where people aren't quite sober, well, they don't call it bar fight for no reason...

and before you ask who drinks coffee in a bar, well, maybe an Irish?

The Darkening Sea

Most survivors know everybody just some never met. Period.

I say Jill, Barry & Sherry are probably the most ill informed ones but because they are close to Chris, they know what Chris knows. Maybe Sheeva might have know less after RE5. Of course i left out the oddball Jake who knows nothing much other than the ones he met.

Are you kidding me?

Wesker must have had a one night stand or a short-term relationship with Jake’s mother, and she decided once he ran off, that he wasn’t worth informing about their son. Perhaps she discovered that he was working for Umbrella and didn’t think he was safe anymore.

Not wanting to be close to people (emotionally) is not the same as not wanting female attention in your bed. I think he worked things to suit himself, so he got one and didn’t have to give the other in return. At least that sounds like him. People need to give Wesker a break with all these accusations of being gay and hot for Chris, or being asexual and therefore not liking either men or women.

potato

Are you kidding me?

Wesker must have had a one night stand or a short-term relationship with Jake’s mother, and she decided once he ran off, that he wasn’t worth informing about their son. Perhaps she discovered that he was working for Umbrella and didn’t think he was safe anymore.

Not wanting to be close to people (emotionally) is not the same as not wanting female attention in your bed. I think he worked things to suit himself, so he got one and didn’t have to give the other in return. At least that sounds like him. People need to give Wesker a break with all these accusations of being gay and hot for Chris, or being asexual and therefore not liking either men or women.

I don't really get what you're trying to say. We never talked about Wesker's sexual preference. We just believe that Wesker knows about his son. Perhaps he had bigger plans for him but we'll never know since he melted in the Lava.
When most people joke about Wesker & Chris, they were mainly joking about Chris, since he seems sexually unattracted to opposite sex, I mean Jill, Sheeva, and all the babes that came in RE6, but shows so much affection to Pierre, the steroid & muscular looks doesn't help him look straight either. Probably many people joke about Chris & Barry too.

Turo602

The King of Kings
Well, really depends on the situation & mood, if it happened in a bar where people aren't quite sober, well, they don't call it bar fight for no reason...

and before you ask who drinks coffee in a bar, well, maybe an Irish?

Well it didn't happen at a bar, it was at work. Don't even try to debate this, Chris was known to be a hothead in the past.

Top Bottom