• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Angala Ashford???

Chloe Smith

I am never a fan of novels, as I see them as the writers perspective instead of the movie/game it's based upon, but I've heard that in the novel, Angela was killed in a zombie attack.

3d-agent

[quote author=HUNK link=topic=718.msg18934#msg18934 date=1229562650]
She realized the movies were terrible and shot herself. The end.
[/quote]

LoL.

1st movie isn't that terrible.

Trinity

I've been wondering the same questions..And Jill?

Blah..the movies are total crap anyway

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
I have the answer to that.
Damn it Eragon... Guillory was working on Eragon when RE: Extinction started production.
They never mended the script so it was mended by an author of the movie novelization, (Upstanding Raccoon citizen!) Jill played a similar role to Alice and followed Claire's group from the distance helping out people picked up on her radio. She ended up going to a town where there were a fair amount of survivors. Through some trial and tribulation she was eventually pleaded to become their leader becoming. So Jill stayed behind permanently to help them lead their lives.
Angela... Don't know what her real-life counter-part was doing, but our Godsend author fixing the mistakes of the scriptwriter or making up for their time-crunch (Often afflicting movies like this...)came up with another solution filling in the (two years?) difference between the movies. Isaacs was practicing his control over Alice and forced her to kill Angela warranting Alice's desire to keep her distance from Claire's group. Alice eventually found an old Umbrella base an used the computer there to hide herself from the satellites for a time.

Valentine

Hard To Kill
Trinity;21583 said:
I still think the movies were stupid. Wait,was Angala the girl from Re 2?

In Resident Evil 2 the game the little girl was Sherry.

In Resident Evil 2 Apocalyps the movie the little girl was Angela.
It's not the same person.
Kason6.jpg

Jlackleon

Martian Ambassador
I found this on the "Resident Evil Wiki":

After escaping from Raccoon City in 2002, Angela and her new friends remained in hiding for some time from Umbrella and U.S. Government agents secretly under their employ. Eventually, the Global T-virus Outbreak began and Angela, Alice and the others joined up with other survivors into The Strike Team, a mismatched collection of survivors journeying across the United States saving as many people as they could from the growing zombie legions. It was during combat with zombies besieging yet another survivor enclave that Samuel J. Isaacs tested his cybernetic control over Alice, implanted via. a chip in her brain during her time in the Umbrella facility. Isaacs commanded Alice to return to Detroit (one of the few cities protected from zombies and mass upheavel), and bring Angela with her (at Chairman Albert Wesker's behest). Upon their arrival, however, Isaacs explained that Angela was of no use to Umbrella's research in finding a permanent T-virus cure, as the strain of T-virus she had within her was an entirely different strain from the one sweeping across the globe. As such Isaacs ordered Alice to kill Angela, which she did so by shooting her in the head, killing her instantly.

Top Bottom