• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

All Resident Evil Movies

• Thread starter Deleted member 1428
  • Start date

pistolpete

i kinda thought jill was hot in the second movie :p wish they kept her for the 3rd. the 3rd ruined it though i loved the idea of it being in the present tense and that any day now some biohazard could cause a zombie outbreak LOL :p

mastermind

probably the best blooper on there is the one where Carlos and LJ come through the door and he kicks the door open and it comes back and hits him in the arm.

D

Deleted member 1428

It did? Have to watch it again I guess. Remember in Extinction when the ravens come and Alice comes and controls the fire with her mind to burn all the ravens?

mastermind

that was crazy i wish i could do that
personally the movies were alright but they kinda faded from the story line and it kinda went a little too "paranormal." its the same with RE4 and RE5 they are knda making it like an alien movie where they implant the embreyo and it sproutsout of the host when it gets eough damage and/or it hatches

D

Deleted member 1428

The storylines weren't bad... What makes you think that?

Anyways, I like it when in Extinction Alice kills "Stevie the zombie". She kills him and she's like,"Sorry about that Stevie!" LOL :D

Aus.Zombie

Yeah lol, pins him straight to the wall >:)
Then she comes out and the crows are eating his eyes :O (poor Stevie xD)

mastermind

the reason why i say that is cause it takes the story out of a virus and makes it kinda paranormal like a god character. i mean the movies were good for what they were but........they also left it with no where to go really except follow the remaining characters an their way to Alaska i think it is.

D

Deleted member 1428

That is true. The T-virus gives you power and more strength but not mind powers.

mastermind

they were all good but didnt really tell the story of resident evil. the first one tried to explain the t-virus. the second one tried to explain the destruction of racoon city. extinction was the extinction of the human race.

Jlackleon

Martian Ambassador
Nemises;33280 said:
You can come here to talk about all the Resident Evil movies. You can say which ones were your favorites and your favorite parts.

I liked "RE: Apocalypse" the most. :)

It had Nemesis in it and was city based! :D

Nosophoros

When I first saw the first RE movie I thought that Alice would somehow become (remember) being Ada. Considering she was wearing the red dress.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
The only one I don't entirely loathe is the first. I really don't want any more RE movies. I don't find any of them to be particularly well-done, they really pale in comparison to the games. It's sad.

Hoady

La Femme Fatale;35567 said:
The only one I don't entirely loathe is the first. I really don't want any more RE movies. I don't find any of them to be particularly well-done, they really pale in comparison to the games. It's sad.

Yeah the first was okay it was the reason me and my friend found out about the games so i give it credit.There were also some parts in extinction i didn't mind but slitting zombies throats?I always hated Alice as the main character i think they could've gone much better off with a different actor then again i shouldn't expect much......
31.jpg

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I always hated Alice as the main character i think they could've gone much better off with a different actor then again i shouldn't expect much

OMG, yes, I hate Alice as a character too. Not so much in the first one, but once they gave her all her superpowers it just went way downhill from there. It even borderlined lame in the third. They basically made her into a lesser-evil version of Wesker, and it didn't work.

And btw slight OT, I have always thought Luis looked exactly like Viggo, too! It's too bad Viggo's quitting acting though.

Top Bottom