• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

All Resident Evil Movies

• Thread starter Deleted member 1428
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1428

True. But I think they should make another one continuing from Extinction. They should also include Ada in there.

D

Deleted member 1428

The infection never reached that far but ok ;). But I think they should like ship a BOW there when Umbrella is looking for Claire and the others and another one for Alice.

Rain

My opinion is that it didn't reach there yet and maybe they have some big wall built around a city or a town or something and no one lets Alice and company in because a, they're stuck up their own ass, and b they've seen what's happened to the rest of the world and don't want to be infected. Someone has to be their in.

Erikinho4

my favourite was apocalypse, that move gave more of a Resident Evil 2, 3(games) feeling with the enviroment, but they kinda killed it when they made the lickers see

Nosophoros

Nemises;45275 said:
The infection never reached that far but ok ;). But I think they should like ship a BOW there when Umbrella is looking for Claire and the others and another one for Alice.
Maybe zombies can swim...Anyway, it's also supposed to be in Tokyo, where "Wesker" holds his meetings underground. Just imagine japanese zombies:confused:

Top Bottom