• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

All Resident Evil Movies

• Thread starter Deleted member 1428
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1428

You can come here to talk about all the Resident Evil movies. You can say which ones were your favorites and your favorite parts.

D

Deleted member 1428

Well yeah but you know... just merge it to another if you want

Aus.Zombie

well one of my favorite bits is in the first movie where alice has to face off against all those ceribrus (dogs) :D love that bit!

D

Deleted member 1428

And so do I. I like it when they face off against the Licker.

weskerfan

its so retarded that a licker was the final boss in the movie!

where in the game,the lickers are close to basic enemies.
the directer of the movie has terrible taste in dangerous enemies.
but i like nemesis in the second movie.fist fighting with alice.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
its so retarded that a licker was the final boss in the movie!
where in the game,the lickers are close to basic enemies.

I know what you mean. Those little ****s were featured right at the beginning of RE 2, and they were slightly tougher than the average zombie. To have *one* as the main boss was silly. Oh well, I didn't like any of the movies that much anyway.

mastermind

i like the second one when they go into the school and the black guy, LJ i think is his name, goes into that classroom and the zombie jumps out at him that was completely classic

Aus.Zombie

LOL my favorite character in the movies would have to be LJ - when he is with the stars members and they all die and he drops his gun to the Nemesis.
Its a real bummer when he turns into a zombie though... hes a classic.

mastermind

ya then nemesis turns around and walks off and he picks up his guns and starts to yell at nemesis "respect baby ya respect you mother fu**er"

D

Deleted member 1428

And the ugly fat ass zombie is trying to eat him was also cool. Also liked the part where that guy opens the door, he's like, " That was easy. :)" He falls in the room with all the zombies which eat him alive. He went from this emotion :) to this emotion DX O.I

D

Deleted member 1428

Also the part where it bites her and she's like, " ah she took a chunk off me!!"

mastermind

rain was the best out of the first one personally.
caplan i think is his name, i liked him alot when he fries red queens system at the end of the movie

D

Deleted member 1428

He's like," bi**h wouldn't open the door, so I had to fry her ..."

Top Bottom