• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil Revelations 2 Confirmed for 2015

MetalGamer2

Survivor
Yes, This! RE6 had way too many spoilers in the trailers to the point that you could almost work out the whole plot. Hopefully they'll hold most of the spoilery stuff back for the Revelations 2 trailers because I'm the same, I can't resist spoilers.
I liked the way they handled the advertising campaign for the first Revelations. Here's hoping we get a similar treatment for this installment :)

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
She says she "shall be in touch soon", so... I'm just going to classify this as good news. Next week we might know more. I'm excited!

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking!
She didn't deny or confirm that she's involved with the game, Jon St John did that too, yeah I think we may be getting our beloved Claire after all :)

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
I tell you, I'm immensely excited for this game. And I'll be more than happy to shell out the extra dosh for the physical AND digital versions!

xMobilemux

I think the episodic format could be good for this as it'll keep the fans speculating for the 4 weeks, however this is some thin ice Capcom is treading on, the price is good and the game is looking good, but this is Capcom we're talking about, they'll find someway to make a f**k up.

Also I'm sick of all the people complaining about Claire being "old and ugly" and being shocked at the fact that "a female character wearing clothes? OMG!!"
Claire's in her mid 30s now and she actually looks more Claire than Jill looked like Jill in Revelations.
Claire's been fully clothed in every game and movie she's been in, her curves are what make her sexy as hell.
She's a fantastic female character in general.

I mean I LOVE sexed up female characters, I'm a total perv, I love big boobed babes with skimpy outfits and revealing outfits, but I also hate morons and sh*tbag feminazis that constantly complain about them, but I still want more characters like Claire in gaming, I'm one for diversity and options.
The people need to quit complaining about Claire's aged appearance, for all we know Capcom might throw in some skimpy alternate outfits for the 2 girls.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hel

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
I mean I LOVE sexed up female characters, I'm a total perv, I love big boobed babes with skimpy outfits and revealing outfits.

Same here, except I like to see sexed up male characters (like Chris with his way too tight sailor outfit in Revelations 1). But I agree with your entire post. Remember the fangasm last weekend when it was revealed that Claire would indeed return as the main character for this game? And now that we have high-res screenshots of her, the first thing the same fans do is complain about her being old and ugly, and not looking like Claire at all. I really don't want to imagine what she would look like if they were responsible for her appearance...

for all we know Capcom might throw in some skimpy alternate outfits for the 2 girls.
That won't be necessary in Moira's case. She already looks like a... oh well. I would appreciate something more interesting for Claire, though. Her RE2 and CV outfits were really cool, they made her stand out and gave us an idea of the person she was, whereas her Revelations outfit is... less revealing. I don't mean "revealing" in a sexual way, just that it's quite boring and could be worn by anyone.

xMobilemux

Claire looks just as pretty in that trailer as she was in Degeneration IMO, so those moronic fanboys have nothing to complain about anymore, though yeah I'm worried about the voice now, unless Court is trying to add some age to Claire's voice.

Also Claire's outfit in the Darkside Chronicles was her most revealing and it didn't even reveal much, considering that Jill wear's just as less during the Raccoon City incident and we even see female zombies in hot pants and tank tops, there could have been a heat wave during the Raccoon City incident, the 2nd RE movie went with that to explain the way they dressed.
Still yeah I agree, Claire needs something better than what she has, her signature color is red, her red hair is nice, but red outfits suited her, now she's just gone generic brown and grey, also Moria still looks like a younger than RE6 Sherry.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
By "revealing", I meant something like "revealing her character". For example, you could tell by her clothes in RE2 that she wasn't "normal", which is also suggested in the manual.

As for the trailer: I didn't hear anything to be honest. Those little words and sounds that may or may not be Claire's are too unclear for me to tell if it's Alyson Court or not. But even if not, there isn't any real dialogue in this trailer, which might have been done on purpose because Alyson has not yet had time or a chance to provide her voice and Capcom didn't want to scare fans by giving Claire a new voice just for this one trailer. I'm staying optimistic.

Loki

The Trickster
Premium
There is a new story description and some new character descriptions on the official website now, as well as some new screenshots/concept arts.

http://www.capcom.co.jp/rev2/en/index.html

Main things: Moira and Claire are good friends, Moira just joined Terra-Save, other Terra-Save members get kidnapped too, it's set in 2011 (1 year before RE6), Moira is 20 years old and 'She is foul-mouthed and has a rebellious streak that makes it hard for others to deal with her'

Reactions: Hel

ToCool74

Veteran Member
One thing I'm not liking as far as the gameplay goes is that it still seems like they are going to have enemies using freaken weapons!

Feels kinda like a more horror oriented rehash of the Ganados and the Majini yet again which I do not want to be a standard for future RE games.

I just wish they would bring back regular zombies that are trying to eat you or tear your head off with their bare hands while running at you like the crimson heads.

And here's hoping this game has some Tyrants or a enemy similar to a Tyrant like Revelations 1 had.

I know I sound like a retro Resident Evil gamer lol, thats because I am at heart,

DarkJackal

I think Claire looks just fine.

The trailer makes it look like a typical horror movie type story.
One thing I'm not liking as far as the gameplay goes is that it still seems like they are going to have enemies using freaken weapons!

Feels kinda like a more horror oriented rehash of the Ganados and the Majini yet again which I do not want to be a standard for future RE games.

I just wish they would bring back regular zombies that are trying to eat you or tear your head off with their bare hands while running at you like the crimson heads.

And here's hoping this game has some Tyrants or a enemy similar to a Tyrant like Revelations 1 had.

I know I sound like a retro Resident Evil gamer lol, thats because I am at heart,
Thats pretty much all i've wanted since I played 4. But I can't imagine how they would do that, at least logically. Ya know, just going back to T/G virus type zombies/B.O.Ws and acting like the rest of the things never happened. But then I remember thats pretty much what they did with the new stuff already -.-. Kinda bugs me how the story just switches stuff lol.

Tifa_Redfield

I can't wait to get my hands on this game...been waiting for Claire to make a come back since Code Veronica! She's my favorite female in the series.

Top Bottom