• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil Revelations 2 Confirmed for 2015

MetalGamer2

Survivor
So I just saw an old thread from April last year called "Tyrant Steve" revived on the front page and it just gave me an idea for this game that would be really cool. What if this island is somehow connected to Albert Wesker? I say this because I got the image of a mutated and experimented on Steve in my head and I thought it would be a really cool way to give the character closure while giving us a glimpse of what other things Wesker has worked on between Code Veronica and his death. I think it's a rather interesting idea since it makes the nightmare more personal for Claire, knowing Steve's horrific fate and having to kill him again. I also feel that the island being connected to Wesker is a great way of giving Wesker a presence while still keeping him dead. Almost like Jigsaw from the SAW movies. It's just a random idea that popped into my head, what do you guys think?
I actually predicted the exact same thing a while back (can't remember if I wrote it on this forum or not). It would definitely be a pleasant surprise, and I completely agree with what you said about giving Wesker a presence while still keeping him dead.

When Wesker explained that The Organization took Steve's body at the end of CV, I always assumed (or rather, hoped) it would lead into another storyline, but it's been more than a decade since that game and there's still no follow up. So as soon as they announced that Claire was returning for Revelations 2, it renewed my hope that the CV story would be revisited.

RedPanda

4x the awesome
Well, if the season pass has extra content, and the disc release has extra extra content, then there must be at least 2 separate groupings of extra content, so I'm thinking that one will be Raid Mode, and the other will be a scenario with Barry as a playable character, though I wonder if he would have a partner, and if so, who that partner would be...

Top Bottom