• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Zombie Survival Tips ;3

Hoady

Also got my parents, my step brothers,my cousins,my aunties,my nanna and granpopa and finally my step father.When i run out of those its time to make some babies.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Buy a wand or a staff and learn the BURY spell.
Works against all sorts of undeads and particulary well against zombies because they've got little magic resistance.

PS, my name is spelled Romero. :p

Kurenai

1) don't go out for a swim if there's a zombie outbreak
2) Headshots FTW
3) do not bathe in any sort of meaty liquid
4) if all else fails, have a big "boned" guy sacrifice himself!

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Prepare your best Simon-Cowell insult for the moment before you kill the final boss. 'Wesker, that was like ordering a hamburger and only getting the bun'.

Machete

12) You should never be without a weapon within arm's distance...unless you're naked in the bathtub and even then you should be smart enough to have something nearby.

13) The guy who says "At least it can't get any worse." is the guy you throw to the horde...or girl, I don't judge.

14) You don't need to reload a blade.

15) To counteract rule 14: you don't need to sharpen a gun.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Haha I like what you did with 14) & 15)
I will just add the fact that Gun blades are your friends!! lol

GunBlade.jpg

Machete

Yeah, if you're from Final Fantasy.

Besides, that makes it worse. Now I have to reload and sharpen it?

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
:p Point taken, I've never been a true fan of Fianl Fantasy anyway.

I'd much rather have a Samurai sword (Katana) whichever you wonna call it XD
and some sort of magnum, I'm thinking Colt 1911 because it's a favorite of mine haha.

but your always gonna have to reload an sharpen, there is no avoiding it Unless you use haxx

Machete

echoey;44107 said:
but your always gonna have to reload an sharpen, there is no avoiding it Unless you use haxx

Would this count as a hack: FEAR MAH POWER!!!

Also, with the Colt .45, would you be going M1911 or M1911A2? I'm a gun geek, I know these differences.

Tallahassee

it depends on who made the katana
the japanese make it much longer lasting than the manufactures do.
and remember magnum ammo is hard to find! wait till yopu use up the magizine then get a capactity upgrade for it!

Machete

What about my mighty weapon which I gave a link to? I'd 'bet the ranch' so-to-speak that I could take on one hundred Lickers and come out unscathed using that deadly implement.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Machete;44103 said:
15) To counteract rule 14: you don't need to sharpen a gun.
True, but a gun will need maintenance or it will malfunction/misfire. Cleaning a knife is a bit easier. ;)

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
but then again, a knife won't run out of ammo, and im sure in a zombie holocaust, when things were running out, sharpening a knife would be easier than finding ammo.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Yes, and a blade still works even if it's a bit dull. A gun on the other hand, is either working or not working. A knife is more forgiving and won't just stop working in the middle of the slashing.

Hoady

Yeah a knife is certainly handy, i'd strap two on just in-case because at some point in time your going to run out of ammo.You could still kill a zombie or lets say shaken him up if you stab him in the face or brain its kinda hard for him to mung into something, the throat would be horrible hopefully you can decapitate him as well.It would be one of those save your life instances like a zombie grabs you so you whip out the knife and stab him in the noggin.You never know when you might need something sharp even i know how that is.:lol:

Top Bottom