• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Zombie Survival Tips ;3

Godammlover

Well, I just looked at someone's signature and saw some Survival Tips for surviving a Zombie attack. Well, I was bored and thought this may be fun :)

I'm going to make a list, in this post that I'm currently typing a list of all your idea's, on how to survive a Zombie attack. (They have to be good ones though :p!) So basically, we're making our own guide/tip :D!
Hehe

I'll start.

1. Don't share ammo! (You'll need it ^^!) -- (Godammlover)

2. Remember to always keep your firearm ready unless a zombie just pops out of a locker, a window, or even your own closet. Maybe even inside the bathtub. -- (Levan)

3. If your going to barricade yourself in a safe house, make sure it has more than one exit.. -- (o H a d e SsS o)

4. Never attempt to kill more than 3 zombies with a weak handgun. -- (Ark)

5. zombie survival tip even if its your friend SHOOT THE DAMN THING!!! dont walk up to it! -- (alecrayrocks)

6. Even if a zombie appears to be dead, stay away from him. (unless he's standing in a pool of his own blood) -- (Bruno)

7. You will eventually run out of ammo. Plan accordingly. -- (Broken Buttefly)

8. "Shoot them in the head." (Alright, so that's Leon's advice.) -- (Broken Butterfly)

9. Use silver bullets, and carry a sharpened wooden cross as backup.
Or wait, was that for vampires? Nah, it probably works for all kinds of undead. -- (Romeo)

10. Wear something like knights armor or heavy plated metal and glue it to your skin your now officially invincible. (Captain Courageous)

11. In a zombie apocalypse you can use everything as a weapon, even your annoying brother/sister if it's necessary -- (ResidentZelda)

Levan

Polkka. lol
2. Remember to always keep your firearm ready unless a zombie just pops out of a locker, a window, or even your own closet. Maybe even inside the bathtub.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
3. if your going to barricade yourself in a safe house, make sure it has more than one exit..

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
Godammlover;43520 said:
Depends, on how safe the safehouse is ;P!

better to have multiple exists, chances are your gonna run out of ammo eventually, and then your only exit would be the one where the swarms of zombies have been trying to get in.

bruno

Chief Researcher
Even if a zombie appears to be dead, stay away from him. (unless he's standing in a pool of his own blood)

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Use silver bullets, and carry a sharpened wooden cross as backup.
Or wait, was that for vampires? Nah, it probably works for all kinds of undeads.

Hoady

Wear something like knights armor or heavy plated metal and glue it to your skin your now officially invincible.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I saw what was going on in this thread an thought I'd say..
in the remake I found a letter in a save room that said you had to "DISMEMBER THE HEAD AND INCINIRATE THE BODY(S)"
to destroy the zombie so they dont come back, yet it didnt mention the hunters and other things lol but it would work all the same I geuss lol

21.jpg

and I find some stuff someone could try out on a inocent zombie lol

-Blow off its knee caps. This is done by aiming a shotgun downwards when it is close to you. This can also be done with the Handgun, and maybe other weapons. Then you can stamp on its head if it's crawling.

-If you are going to burn it with the Lighter and Fuel Canteen, you should try to kill the zombies on top of each other so the corpses are stacked, then it will take less Kerosene

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Id prefer to use a samurai sword or a wooden bat for close encounters
or a shotgun haha ... ;]

Hoady

ResidentZelda;43630 said:
In a zombie apocalypse you can use everything as a weapon, even your annoying brother/sister if it's nessesary

I got plenty of those.5 ammo left.

Top Bottom