• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Zombie Survival Tips ;3

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Its all good until they start wearing helmets then you are screwed..
Unless you have the handcanon haha!!

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Romero your right about RE4, it had bear traps but it didnt affect the ganados = (
I have to admit it would of been a epic feature if they got stuck in there own traps lol.

we're off to see the ....wizard

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Oh, The Jack Russell? Lol have not seen the film in awhile so I dont really know.

not to go offtopic talking about.. Toto.. Im sure Zombies cant swim! if you jumped into a pool or the sea.. but what lurks in the waters...

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
If Michael Phelps was a zombie, we'd be screwed. I swear that man is half fish.....

Zombie scuba divers....:lol:

tequila

Bottle Lover
Romero;69400 said:

Bear traps didn't work on the ganados. Disappointing...

And the zombies in Half-Life 2 could live after their torso was separated from the lower body! They could crawl and attack! (I found out in a dark tunnel and I freaked a bit...)

That's where the next rule: Double Tap (shoot twice on the head to make sure it's dead)

This comes in handy lol

Ok no more Zombieland for me :p

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
tequila;69435 said:
That's where the next rule: Double Tap (shoot twice on the head to make sure it's dead)

This comes in handy lol

Ok no more Zombieland for me :p

Raiding a Hostess truck for Twinkies might be a little dangerous in the case of a zombie apocalypse :p

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I Double Tap in RE4&5 lol it's a sure way to get a headshot
Sometimes it takes more then 2shots though, which is always abit weird lol

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Yes I remember when I found that a headshot didn't kill the ganados. I was like, "WTF x12 ^2".

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
It was before I got to the shotgun. And later the ganados get stronger and stronger, so actually the only weapons that always give a fatal headshot are the rifle and the magnum.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Lol, w/e man the shotgun is like the trade mark weapon for blowing off heads. If there is a Ganados on the deck and you shoots its head Its probaly 50/50 it will be fatel.

I dont know for sure.. but seriously haha we talking about shotguns here dude!

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
It's an arms race, you upgrade your shotgun and the enemy upgrade their health...
Yes sometimes the shotgun decapitate them, but alot of the times they survive. You have to get a perfect hit at point blanc distance.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
There should be a upgrade "100% chance headshot" so long as you shoot the head. I feel so let down when heads dont explode lol.

Survival tips..
Using guns like the punisher will work better agasint big crowds... : ]

tequila

Bottle Lover
tremor;69437 said:
Raiding a Hostess truck for Twinkies might be a little dangerous in the case of a zombie apocalypse :p

Man I haven't had a Twinkie in yeaaaars LOL

They all came out to be snowballs :lol:

Top Bottom