• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What's everybody playing?

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Oh trust me. The frenzy SUCKS. Also there is a blood rock in that area, you need this to fully upgrade your weapon to max stats. It's not hard to find. Also wear frenzy resist gear in that area. Also there are a few hidden area's like Castle Cainhurst and another one. If you need help finding it, I can help you. Or you can look online :)
I could change my gear but I got my charcater looking pretty damn cool now :p
I dislike changing gear constantly.
Ill just rely on dodging a bit more.
Thanks for the offer

Airaku

Stray Jedi
I could change my gear but I got my charcater looking pretty damn cool now :p
I dislike changing gear constantly.
Ill just rely on dodging a bit more.
Thanks for the offer

I don't like changing the gear either. The Hunter attire (The good one) is pretty much the best gear anyways xD and np

Cheer

Kamen Rider
I am installing Silent Hill the Arcade on my PC ATM. I have a feeling that i won't be sleeping tonight

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
I love it. The storyline is truly amazing; Claire does get the best stories. I don't really like how they took away the fact that Claire is good with kids to give it to Moira to make her less... There. I don't approve. I'm also having a hard time identifying Claire's new voice; I miss Alyson Court - she really is Claire.

The main thing I don't like about this story is the shameless debasing of Albert Wesker. I'm on the fourth episode but it's like every episode has been riddled with documents that simply degrade him and his character. In my opinion, Albert was a more layered character than Alex, which isn't necessarily her fault but still. I feel like Alex was only thrown into the mix because capcom knew they would be ending things with Albert and they needed someone to top him. Whenever I say Wesker, I will always mean Albert; he is the one true Wesker for me.

Love the game, hate the character bias.

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
Blade & Soul.

Good free-to-play model. Fun combat. Recommend this MMO to anyone who is into those.

The PvP is so fast-paced there's a serious e-sports league for it.

Last edited:

Airaku

Stray Jedi
I love it. The storyline is truly amazing; Claire does get the best stories. I don't really like how they took away the fact that Claire is good with kids to give it to Moira to make her less... There. I don't approve. I'm also having a hard time identifying Claire's new voice; I miss Alyson Court - she really is Claire.

The main thing I don't like about this story is the shameless debasing of Albert Wesker. I'm on the fourth episode but it's like every episode has been riddled with documents that simply degrade him and his character. In my opinion, Albert was a more layered character than Alex, which isn't necessarily her fault but still. I feel like Alex was only thrown into the mix because capcom knew they would be ending things with Albert and they needed someone to top him. Whenever I say Wesker, I will always mean Albert; he is the one true Wesker for me.

Love the game, hate the character bias.

For me Alex is the better character. Albert was always one of my all time favorite villains but the problem is that he was always one dimensional. Even though that Alex "cares and relates" for/with Albert. She topped him in every way, and has a bigger ego as well. Apparently no one is above her according to her. She kind of is the shadow of the series in a way and
she's the only villain to win in a game
. She was mentioned in RE5 in both the final document of the main game and by Spencer's documents in the DLC. They already pretty much stated that she was superior to everyone else in that. Spencer made it very clear. Plus Alex is so ****ed up in so many ways, you can't really like her as a person at all. There's a lot of things mentioned in the documents that are more than ****ed up. She's done far more terrible things to Natalia. She also watches you through the whole game.... And her powers.... well they are.... talk to me when you beat the game.....

Airaku

Stray Jedi
Major villain, anyway. Plenty of supporting villains got away with virus samples.

Point made, but in the same way. Is Ada and Raymond really a villain? Sure Jessica is, but the other two could be considered as anti-heroes. Then again no one knows. Only in due time. Also getting a way with a sample is hardly "winning" or achieving a primary goal. It's just getting one step closer to what ever that agenda may be.

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
For me Alex is the better character. Albert was always one of my all time favorite villains but the problem is that he was always one dimensional. Even though that Alex "cares and relates" for/with Albert. She topped him in every way, and has a bigger ego as well. Apparently no one is above her according to her. She kind of is the shadow of the series in a way and
she's the only villain to win in a game
. She was mentioned in RE5 in both the final document of the main game and by Spencer's documents in the DLC. They already pretty much stated that she was superior to everyone else in that. Spencer made it very clear. Plus Alex is so ****ed up in so many ways, you can't really like her as a person at all. There's a lot of things mentioned in the documents that are more than ****ed up. She's done far more terrible things to Natalia. She also watches you through the whole game.... And her powers.... well they are.... talk to me when you beat the game.....

I'd be worried if someone liked Alex as a person. I love her as a video game villain only. :p

Airaku

Stray Jedi
I'd be worried if someone liked Alex as a person. I love her as a video game villain only. :p

I love her as a villain as well. I think she's probably my all time favorite fictional villain now. She's a actually someone to be terrified off. Not horrified, terrified. There is a HUGE difference.

Flipqy42

Nevermore
I've been blitzing through Super Mario 3D World. Are the modern Mario games really so easy? I've never played a Mario title before this one, and it's not quite as difficult as I imagined it would be.

Maybe I've just watched too many Super Mario Maker videos on YouTube and now expect every Mario game to be impossibly hard.

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
I've been blitzing through Super Mario 3D World. Are the modern Mario games really so easy? I've never played a Mario title before this one, and it's not quite as difficult as I imagined it would be.

Maybe I've just watched too many Super Mario Maker videos on YouTube and now expect every Mario game to be impossibly hard.
I loved that game. But I found the very last stage so difficult haha. It took me so many attempts. Maybe I just overcomplicated it, I dunno. :p

Top Bottom