• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What's everybody playing?

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
I'm still binging on DA: Inquisition. Well...my cousin's PS4 copy anyway. I'm waiting for my copies of Origins, 2, and Inquisition for the 360 lol.

Cross

Oldschool Gamer
Currently I'm running through RE6 campaings with a friend. Glad he likes the coop. The game achieves another level once you have someone to play with.

JaguarsSoul

ayşegül ϟ
I'm playing this furry medieval game called Armello. It's... hard to get used to, I'm still trying to get the hang of it hah.

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Playing through Uncharted 3: Drakes Deception remastered for the PS4, I almost forgot how amazing this series is. The team at Naughty Dog do a phenomenal job with character development and storytelling. This game is probably my favorite of the series so far because it is obvious they finally figured out how to unfold the story and its characters at this point; I love how Nate and Sully first meet! So cute.

Airaku

Stray Jedi
I tried the Paladins Beta. It's actually quite good. I was hooked on the Overwatch beta a couple months ago. Overwatch is a lot of fun, it's great. When I saw Paladins I thought it was an Overwatch rip off. I could never have been more wrong. Paladins is FANTASTIC! It's going to give Blizzard a real run for their money. This game has less characters but the game play is vastly superior and it has more game types.

https://www.paladins.com/

If you play PC games and don't mind trying a fun little game. Give this a shot, what's there to lose other than some fun time? :p

TrioxinPunk245

Braiiiins!!
After beating Resi 0 HD quite a few times on the Xbox One i have been going back to play some old games, currently playing Resident Evil Survivor which i never played before, i don't mind it and also playing Dino Crisis which i have never finished

lorddemolatron

CP and BP fan forever
Now well going back and playing again DE:HR DC ( simple as also im writing new fic in that game universe so i needed to refresh mine memory of story before i make any mistake)

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
$_35.JPG

Finally picked it up lol. And this version has all the dlc :)

Really enjoying it so far but I haven't been able to try co-op yet cause my internet has been kinda screwed up for the last few days.

Top Bottom