• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What's everybody playing?

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
I was hoping to be playing RE Origins but none of my local stores had it in stock :( I thought GameStop would of definitely had it in stock but apparently it's not even in their system. Oh well I've ordered it online so I should get it next week.

One of my local videogame/dvd stores is having a closing down sale atm and they're selling all their games at 60% off. There wasn't that much left when I was in there but I picked up Lego Jurassic World and Dragonage Inquisition. Decent games.

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
I finished Uncharted 3 yesterday. I loved it throughout the time I was playing it. However, after sitting and thinking about it... They could have expanded the plot a lot more. Then again, maybe more will be explained in Uncharted 4. I hope so.

As for what I'm playing next, it's probably gonna be Tomb Raider Definitive Edition. Or maybe just more The Last Of Us multiplayer. :p

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
Today I one-credited Streets of Rage* on my good ol' Sega Genesis. Fun times.

*Up until and excluding the final boss. Mr. X is a bastard and he is a quick one at that. As anyone who uses a machine gun in a beat 'em up is.

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
As for what I'm playing next, it's probably gonna be Tomb Raider Definitive Edition. Or maybe just more The Last Of Us multiplayer. :p

TR Definitive Edition looks and plays great at 60 fps. It's worth checking out even if you've played the last gen version.

Lately I'm either playing COD: Advanced Warfare, Fallout 4, or Dragon Age: Inquisition. I'm also thinking about trying out Dying Light..

Oh yea I wanna check out Dying Light too. A buddy of mine kept telling me to get it for co-op at release but I didn't wanna pay full price lol.

Turo602

The King of Kings
So I went through Dead Space 2 twice and decided to take a break before I go through it on Zealot difficulty by playing Sunset Overdrive. I'm still in the beginning of the game and still don't quite know how I feel about it just yet. Also revisited my 2nd playthrough of Super Mario Galaxy that I left for dead in August during my insane Halo marathon.

Airaku

Stray Jedi
This thread makes me so sad :( I've beaten one game since I started school. The Phantom Pain and I was already half way done by that point. As of now I am only half way done Syndicate. I really don't get much time to play games right now. Full time program and it's kicking my ass :(

Online forums is a better stress relief for me at this point of time.

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Currently playing through bloodborne
And getting my dying light progress 100% ready for the dlc
I will be starting re0 at some point too

Airaku

Stray Jedi
Currently playing through bloodborne
And getting my dying light progress 100% ready for the dlc
I will be starting re0 at some point too

Where abouts are you in BloodBorne? A very good game. I challenge you to Platinum that game :3 And yes. I have Platinumed that game. It's not even the hardest Platinum that I have, but I assure you that one of the chalice dungeons will have one boss that will **** you the hell off.

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Where abouts are you in BloodBorne? A very good game. I challenge you to Platinum that game :3 And yes. I have Platinumed that game. It's not even the hardest Platinum that I have, but I assure you that one of the chalice dungeons will have one boss that will **** you the hell off.
Working on it, I plat ds2scholar afterall ^^
I'm just in the dlc area but at the nightmare of mensis in the main game

Airaku

Stray Jedi
Working on it, I plat ds2scholar afterall ^^
I'm just in the dlc area but at the nightmare of mensis in the main game

I haven't gotten the DLC yet. Too busy with school. I've heard it really good.

Also The Nightmare of Mensis was annoying as ****!

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
I haven't gotten the DLC yet. Too busy with school. I've heard it really good.

Also The Nightmare of Mensis was annoying as ****!
I got the GOTY edition so it was included. I didn't even know I had entered the dlc area heh.
Yes I reached mensis nightmare before but I decided to go do a different place first, guess I have no choice but to go back and do it soon
Frenzy affliction in this game is horrible

Airaku

Stray Jedi
I got the GOTY edition so it was included. I didn't even know I had entered the dlc area heh.
Yes I reached mensis nightmare before but I decided to go do a different place first, guess I have no choice but to go back and do it soon
Frenzy affliction in this game is horrible

Oh trust me. The frenzy SUCKS. Also there is a blood rock in that area, you need this to fully upgrade your weapon to max stats. It's not hard to find. Also wear frenzy resist gear in that area. Also there are a few hidden area's like Castle Cainhurst and another one. If you need help finding it, I can help you. Or you can look online :)

Top Bottom