• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 What pairs would you like in RE6...

So what male and female leads should partner up for RE6

• Chris and Claire...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rebecca and Barry (However Unlikely it may seem)

• Chris and Sheva...

• All four main leads. (Jill, Chris, Claire, and Leon...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
So all RE games in the main seires have featured both a male and female lead...who should partner up for RE6

I picked Leon and Claire. Gawd I wanna see those two as a pack again. Not a big fan of co-op for the whole game, but it be cool if it was single player then co-op at certain points of the game.

BTW, I see team Jill and Leon more unusual, not exactly weird. They are fighting for the same thing and probably know each other through mutual friends, I wouldn't be surprised if they have done some missions together in the past.

Crap, how'd I miss Claire and Chris? The Redfield pack is badass.

^Funny, I was just thinking about Ark teaming up with Leon the other day.

Valentine

Hard To Kill
"The plot follows around an agent called Ark Thompson who was requested by Leon S. Kennedy to infiltrate an Umbrella facility."
They know of each other at least so why not. I think Ark was a good character, kind of like a second Leon, a better one in my oppinion. I would like to se him again.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
"The plot follows around an agent called Ark Thompson who was requested by Leon S. Kennedy to infiltrate an Umbrella facility."
They know of each other at least so why not. I think Ark was a good character, kind of like a second Leon, a better one in my oppinion. I would like to se him again.

Ark was called in because him and Leon were friends...so I think they'd work well together...i'd play an Ark and Leon game...

VP-70

The Confucius of ReNews...Cheers KK.
Anything more than a handful is a.............oh wait read that wrong.. my bad.

Anything with Leon or Jill in it is fine by me.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I don't know about RE6, but I think Sheva and Josh would make a good pair for a spin off game.

That leaves the problem of Sheva lol...na, maybe in a game other than RE main titles she'd be fine...but frankly i can't stand her right now...she's worse than Ashley Grahm in my opinion...

REGirlfan

I heard a rumor that they are going to mix it up this time... like you know how the pairs be leon and claire, chris and jill.... like that well i heard that it will be in RE6 Chris and Leon

REGirlfan

if you think about it the only person that never met wesker in person is leon... he talked to him over the phone but he never met him. and everyone knows wesker is not dead

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
I heard a rumor that they are going to mix it up this time... like you know how the pairs be leon and claire, chris and jill.... like that well i heard that it will be in RE6 Chris and Leon

source for this rumour..

ADA AND BARRY. he'd be all up in her junk.

nah but seriously, new characters, with better and more grim back stories so their pasts come back to haunt them.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
i was hilariously joking, since barry has probably retired and ada is most definitely working as a vice girl.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
if you think about it the only person that never met wesker in person is leon... he talked to him over the phone but he never met him. and everyone knows wesker is not dead
Carlos and Billy never met Wesker either...but what you were saying about that rumor...it that were true i'd both love it and hate it becuase i've ALWAYS wanted Chris and Leon together, but i also don't want them to stop the tradition of one male one female role simply becuase i love strong female characters...except Sheva...i HATE Sheva...

REGirlfan

why do you hate sheva? but it would still be a tradition because ada will be there if leon is with chris.

Top Bottom