• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 What pairs would you like in RE6...

So what male and female leads should partner up for RE6

• Chris and Claire...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rebecca and Barry (However Unlikely it may seem)

• Chris and Sheva...

• All four main leads. (Jill, Chris, Claire, and Leon...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Blue__Fear

jill....
Hmm...Jill and Ada? Thats a wierd one that i've honestly NEVER thought of before...i really don't know how i feel about that...good, or bad?
i can see them working together for a while. Jill is more honor bound then ada though. Ada will go out for what ada wants.

hogwartskid7

Ex-Umbrella Scientist
I hate how most pick Jill and Chris... I would rather pick other, theres alot of different pairs, and the story starts differently. Wanna hear more? Just reply.

KKAAIIG

Id like to see adult sherry as a protagonist; like Jill with the nemesis virus, the antidote to the G-virus only put it into a dormant state, yet when it awoke (thanks to Wesker) she gained all superhuman strength but without mutation? the game could start with Ada Wong breaking into where ever Sherry is and rescuing her, if Wesker had her locked up somewhere it would be cool if you have to try and sneak out without being seen by either a B.O.W or a group of ZOMBIES, but then one sees you and all you have to do is just run! and if you slow down, your dead. Threw the game Sherry is struggling to control her powers, (or shes already done that while being locked up) and later they meet up with Leon in England (Zombie outbreak) to try and stop another Bio Terrorist. -_-

I hope that all made sense! lol

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Id like to see adult sherry as a protagonist; like Jill with the nemesis virus, the antidote to the G-virus only put it into a dormant state, yet when it awoke (thanks to Wesker) she gained all superhuman strength but without mutation? the game could start with Ada Wong breaking into where ever Sherry is and rescuing her, if Wesker had her locked up somewhere it would be cool if you have to try and sneak out without being seen by either a B.O.W or a group of ZOMBIES, but then one sees you and all you have to do is just run! and if you slow down, your dead. Threw the game Sherry is struggling to control her powers, (or shes already done that while being locked up) and later they meet up with Leon in England (Zombie outbreak) to try and stop another Bio Terrorist. -_-

I hope that all made sense! lol

THe only problem is that is turning Sherry into Alice..

Mike Redfield

"BRING ME 115!!!!!!!!"-Elena Siegman: Nazi Zombies
Leon and Jill would be freaking amazing! Though I don't believe Leon and Jill ever met, they would still make a fresh and awesome team. :)

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
If they brought back Sherry, they'd probably also bring back Steve, since nobody is sure whether he actually died. Both characters are associated with Claire. So Claire with either Chris or Leon is most likely (if they were to bring Sherry back).

Top Bottom