• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 What pairs would you like in RE6...

So what male and female leads should partner up for RE6

• Chris and Claire...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rebecca and Barry (However Unlikely it may seem)

• Chris and Sheva...

• All four main leads. (Jill, Chris, Claire, and Leon...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
why do you hate sheva? but it would still be a tradition because ada will be there if leon is with chris.

You do have a point...and i just think Sheva's character was horribly developed in RE5...if they had used her as the original script intended then i may have liked her better...but in my opinion shes the worst thing to happen to an RE game character wise...in the main series at least...but so long as there is a cool female character to help then i'm all for it...but i also don't want Chris and Leon co-oping in RE6...just nuh uh...

REGirlfan

Jill and Leon would be cool but i want to see barry and rebecca more they dont get enough credit. i have a question for you what was sheva's roll in the orignal?

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Jill and Leon would be cool but i want to see barry and rebecca more they dont get enough credit. i have a question for you what was sheva's roll in the orignal?

Now i could be slightly off on the details, but the jist of her character was she was a non playable who came in during some cut scenes as the leader of a militia in the area that were trying to stop what was goin down in the area...as far as Leon and Jill i've wanted them together more so than Chris and Leon and I also really want Barry and Rebecca...i'm against bringing in new characters...

REGirlfan

ok but what if the new characters are related to the originals? but i want to play as sherry birkin she is old enough now to carry a gun and fight

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
ok but what if the new characters are related to the originals? but i want to play as sherry birkin she is old enough now to carry a gun and fight

See i just wanna at least know what HAPPENED to her...anyway, depends on what you mean by related...i don't want Jill's long lost sister comming into the picture...I mean thats sort of a cliche in my opinion...

T-Vaccinated Kid

Neo-Umbrella Head Zoologist
That leaves the problem of Sheva lol...na, maybe in a game other than RE main titles she'd be fine...but frankly i can't stand her right now...she's worse than Ashley Grahm in my opinion...

No ones worse than Ashley. At least Sheva can shoot. Really I think most people just hate her because of the problems she causes during gameplay. I hated being dependant on her.

I just think the partnership between Josh and Sheva deserves its own game. Of course it shouldn't be a main game. It should just be a spin off to show how they are continuing their work for the BSAA in Africa.

For RE6 I think Claire should come back and be partnered with either Leon or Chris.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
No ones worse than Ashley. At least Sheva can shoot. Really I think most people just hate her because of the problems she causes during gameplay. I hated being dependant on her.

I just think the partnership between Josh and Sheva deserves its own game. Of course it shouldn't be a main game. It should just be a spin off to show how they are continuing their work for the BSAA in Africa.

For RE6 I think Claire should come back and be partnered with either Leon or Chris.

Sheva can shoot, but Ashley can't wast ammo, and you don't have to die because your partner is taking to long to resuscitate you....

Ashley was a bit of a challenge, keeping her safe and all, and when you succeeded against the adversity, it was satisfying. With Sheva, she should be there to lighten the load, but makes things more difficult, not because you have to keep her safe or anything, but yes, the depending on her, and all that.

She also negatively affected the story, Ashley didn't really do anything like that, her annoyances were just in gameplay, like constant screaming.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Sheva can shoot, but Ashley can't wast ammo, and you don't have to die because your partner is taking to long to resuscitate you....

Ashley was a bit of a challenge, keeping her safe and all, and when you succeeded against the adversity, it was satisfying. With Sheva, she should be there to lighten the load, but makes things more difficult, not because you have to keep her safe or anything, but yes, the depending on her, and all that.

She also negatively affected the story, Ashley didn't really do anything like that, her annoyances were just in gameplay, like constant screaming.

Agree Spike my man...

Top Bottom