• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 What pairs would you like in RE6...

So what male and female leads should partner up for RE6

• Chris and Claire...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rebecca and Barry (However Unlikely it may seem)

• Chris and Sheva...

• All four main leads. (Jill, Chris, Claire, and Leon...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
If they brought back Sherry, they'd probably also bring back Steve, since nobody is sure whether he actually died. Both characters are associated with Claire. So Claire with either Chris or Leon is most likely (if they were to bring Sherry back).
Well we know he DID actually die...We just don't know if he was ever revived...

KKAAIIG

If they brought back Sherry, they'd probably also bring back Steve, since nobody is sure whether he actually died. Both characters are associated with Claire. So Claire with either Chris or Leon is most likely (if they were to bring Sherry back).
I ment Sherry could be a main protagonist. and if Steve was revived, then maybe he could team up with her? :)

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
What do you mean?

I read someone say Johnny Depp should play Leon...Then you say Sherry should be the main character...others want a sequal to Outbreak...I'm not sayin outside the box is bad...its just not typical of your average RE fan...things seem to be changin though...

Rain611

You can't kill me.
I love Rebecca so I think it would be cool to see her in another game... just not really with Barry. I know they're peas in a pod, but Barry's got a lot more years under his belt and it would feel very 'father/daughter'ish. That being said, I really liked the chemistry between Leon and Claire, but the mentioning of Chris and Claire intrigues me. I guess I'm going with Chris and Claire lol.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I love Rebecca so I think it would be cool to see her in another game... just not really with Barry. I know they're peas in a pod, but Barry's got a lot more years under his belt and it would feel very 'father/daughter'ish. That being said, I really liked the chemistry between Leon and Claire, but the mentioning of Chris and Claire intrigues me. I guess I'm going with Chris and Claire lol.
See, is it just me, or does Leon and Claire have a better relationship than Chris and Claire...i don't know, but it seems they'd do better as a team than Chris and Claire...I know theyre siblings, but i just don't think they have the right chemistry...

KKAAIIG

I read someone say Johnny Depp should play Leon...Then you say Sherry should be the main character...others want a sequal to Outbreak...I'm not sayin outside the box is bad...its just not typical of your average RE fan...things seem to be changin though...
Johnny Depp as Leon? Yeah that's outside the box, but I don't see how Sherry as a main character is thinking out the box? I mean her parents created the g-virus? and she was involved with Claire and Leon, Wesker had a lot of interest in her, and a lot of people want to know what actually happened to her. But I understand what you mean about people thinking outside the box.

Rain611

You can't kill me.
See, is it just me, or does Leon and Claire have a better relationship than Chris and Claire...i don't know, but it seems they'd do better as a team than Chris and Claire...I know theyre siblings, but i just don't think they have the right chemistry...

True, Claire may have a better relationship with Leon, but in RE:CVX, basically the whole story was about Claire and Chris being reunited (along with the whole Ashford spiel of course), and as you've pointed out, they are siblings. As a little sister, I would go into battle with my brother without thinking about it, whether or not we had the strongest relationship (even though I'm lucky and we're very close). Also, it's a pairing that we haven't seen a lot of, other than the end of CVX. I would like to see them together for an entire game (at least on and off like in RE2 with Leon) because I'm pretty sure you would see an awesome character arc as the Redfields are reunited and go through an entire senerio together, learning more about each other along the way. Their relationship can only get better in my opinion.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Johnny Depp as Leon? Yeah that's outside the box, but I don't see how Sherry as a main character is thinking out the box? I mean her parents created the g-virus? and she was involved with Claire and Leon, Wesker had a lot of interest in her, and a lot of people want to know what actually happened to her. But I understand what you mean about people thinking outside the box.
Sherry as a lead is outside the box because we haven't seen her in years, really know nothing about her, and she'd be new as a playable character to the series...in my opinion the ten minutes you play as her in RE2 doesn't really count...
True, Claire may have a better relationship with Leon, but in RE:CVX, basically the whole story was about Claire and Chris being reunited (along with the whole Ashford spiel of course), and as you've pointed out, they are siblings. As a little sister, I would go into battle with my brother without thinking about it, whether or not we had the strongest relationship (even though I'm lucky and we're very close). Also, it's a pairing that we haven't seen a lot of, other than the end of CVX. I would like to see them together for an entire game (at least on and off like in RE2 with Leon) because I'm pretty sure you would see an awesome character arc as the Redfields are reunited and go through an entire senerio together, learning more about each other along the way. Their relationship can only get better in my opinion.
You make a great point, and i wasn't saying it was a bad idea by any means...i was more or less just wondering if you agreed that their chemistry seems sorta off...or it did in CVX i think...I'm like you in that i have a great relationship with my bro, and would go into battle with him in a heart beat...I think it could actually build their relationship well...i was just curious if you thought Leon and her seem to make a better team as far as the current series...

KKAAIIG

Sherry as a lead is outside the box because we haven't seen her in years, really know nothing about her, and she'd be new as a playable character to the series...in my opinion the ten minutes you play as her in RE2 doesn't really count...
What's wrong with a new playable character? lol

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
What's wrong with a new playable character? lol

In my opinion new characters are a bad idea...For the majority Sheva was NOT very well recieved, plus she was awfully developed and introduced...not only that, but they should focus on finishing up the stories of previous main characters...

KKAAIIG

In my opinion new characters are a bad idea...For the majority Sheva was NOT very well recieved, plus she was awfully developed and introduced...not only that, but they should focus on finishing up the stories of previous main characters...
I kinda liked Sheva, But on single player she sometimes got really annoying. I agree they should finish up some of the main characters stories.

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
BARRY BARRY BARRY PLZ

I've said it a thousand times before, I'll say it again!!

I want him old but kickass like old Snake in MGS4 or old Batman in The Dark Knight Returns. A little weakness to the character would be more interesting than young beefcake Chris!

As for a partner, maybe Rebecca or Jill? Or perhaps one of the Outbreak characters?? That would be cool...

Mr.Burton

REN's #1 Barry fan
BARRY BARRY BARRY PLZ

I've said it a thousand times before, I'll say it again!!

I want him old but kickass like old Snake in MGS4 or old Batman in The Dark Knight Returns. A little weakness to the character would be more interesting than young beefcake Chris!

As for a partner, maybe Rebecca or Jill? Or perhaps one of the Outbreak characters?? That would be cool...
BARRY would be my #1 pick. How bout... Barry and Billy... now theres a team.

Top Bottom