• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 What pairs would you like in RE6...

So what male and female leads should partner up for RE6

• Chris and Claire...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rebecca and Barry (However Unlikely it may seem)

• Chris and Sheva...

• All four main leads. (Jill, Chris, Claire, and Leon...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cyberote

BARRY BARRY BARRY PLZ

I've said it a thousand times before, I'll say it again!!

I want him old but kickass like old Snake in MGS4 or old Batman in The Dark Knight Returns. A little weakness to the character would be more interesting than young beefcake Chris!
That would be pretty awesome if Capcom hadn't made him into comic relief. He was cool in the Mercs Reunion, but they still gave him those weird lines. Barry's still awesome!

I'd like to see Rebecca or Claire come back. As far as partners, I haven't a clue. I like Billy, but I don't really see a reason for him to be back in action again. I don't really want Leon back as Claire's partner either since we had that in Degeneration. That and Leon already had a major spotlight in RE4. I'm not sure. Rebecca and Barry would be cool, but it'd be a bit strange to say the least lol

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Barry couldn't handel Billy as a partner...He's too much of a wild card...Now Barry and Jill is obviously a lovely team, and a retro one...

Mr.Burton

REN's #1 Barry fan
Barry couldn't handel Billy as a partner...He's too much of a wild card...Now Barry and Jill is obviously a lovely team, and a retro one...
You're right, Barry is really pro and Billy would make him paranoid. I wouldn't mind seeing Jill and Barry again:cool:

Top Bottom