• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What is your favorite RE game?

C. Redfield

I'm not really enjoying Resident Evil 5 as much as the old games, I really miss when you walk round the corner and hear a zombie moan and you can't see it :lol:.
Anyways 1st is Code Veronica
2nd is Resident Evil 2

Chundelberry

I always liked the 1st one, great precedent for the series to start! plus the puzzle element is what really got me into RE unlike the 4 and 5 run and gun!!

Jill Valentine S.T.A.R.S

I'm a bit of an old timer when it comes to the RE games so heres mine :)

RE 3 Nemesis The whole atmosphere, the setting and the nemesis himself made this game fantastic in my eyes, not to mention containing one hell of a cool final line "You want STARS? I'll give you STARS!"

RE 1 Directors cut it was mostly exactly the same as the orginal apart from a few tweaks and extra's thrown in to complete the experience..Zombie Forest was awesome :)

RE 2 Many classify this as there favorite, and its understandable why, great characters and one hell of a story, but it just didnt have the same creepiness as RE1 for me, but nevertheless it was one hell of a game!

RE 5 Despite there being more plot holes than there are holes filed with missing people in the black forest in germany, I actually quite enjoyed it, they had really pulled out all the stops with the voice acting and did a great job with Chris, making his character very believable and almost real, they did not do Jill justice by only giving her about 10 minutes screen time in total and Sheva's constant abuse of the "partner" phrase really begins to get on your nerves, I only hope they add more DLC featuring a playable Jill chapter in future.

I was not that big a fan of 4, mainly because they did a heck of a lot of damage to Leon and Ada's characters (Leon's rather random backstory that was supposed to make up for his transtion to veteran period that I reckon most of us would have enjoyed playing and Ada's change from mysterious to stereotypical "Lara-Alike" were quite annoying) it could have been a lot better than it was, if only they had stuck to the orginal aspect of the characters personalities....

Iced Digger

Hmm... I'm going to go with 3. Best story out of any Resident Evil, and I loved the gameplay. RE 5 comes in second, the fact that it's two player just puts it above the rest. It's short, but worth the play. Plus the mercenaries is amazing on RE 5.

ValentineFan

It's so hard to decide! Probably RE3 or REmake, they both took me a while the first time, and I've played RE3 so many times i swear I could play it in my sleep. The story of the original is the best cos' it is just so original.

strikesback5

Nicholai;1238 said:
Yes the remake on Game Cube is only the remake of the one from PS1.
Well, that's why is my favourite Resi game.
But i love Code Veronica too, because of his story, really good.

But dude, a thread like your already exist ::)

Director's Cut, PC, GameCube, and Deadly Silence are also remakes.

Anyway, my favorites would have to be Resident Evil: Rebirth (the GameCube remake) and Resident Evil: Deadly Silence.

3rd Mutation

I chose Resident Evil 3, although I must admit that I've not played every game in the series even though I know the storyline.
I really want to play Res 1, but that game is so damn scarce. I can't seem to find it anywhere.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
3rd Mutation;38944 said:
I chose Resident Evil 3, although I must admit that I've not played every game in the series even though I know the storyline.
I really want to play Res 1, but that game is so damn scarce. I can't seem to find it anywhere.

if your desperate use and emulator and rom

Top Bottom