• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What is your favorite RE game?

Levan

Polkka. lol
I loved Code Veronica due to its story and it's the last game that Claire appeared as one of the main characters.

I think RE4 was great too because of the change in gameplay, but not as much as CV though. I still miss the old-style gameplay of the previous games.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
My personal favorite is the REmake.:)

The way they made the characters, locations, enviroments, music, everything was perfect.:)

Popo

love the remake too, the enviroment is just perfect, scary, and the part when we are heading in the woods towards the lisa trevor house really scares the hell outta me xD its really...perfect, also like the original re1 like re2, likere3, i like 4 and 5 but in my opinion they dont deserve to be called resident evil :D i mean where's the horror? it doesnt mean the game is bad its actually pretty good but it doesnt deserve to be called resident evil, just my opinion though

wpstudart

I liked every Resident Evil, even the gun survivor series, so I think I can't say the one I liked the most.

And like GUNS N' ROSES! said, Resident Evil 4 and 5 isn't like a resident evil, I like to call them "Gears of Evil". Lol

T-Virus Rose

I liked REmake too,very atmospheric in addition to Lisa Trevor being the most effing awesome enemy in the history of Resident Evil lol. And since the voice acting was redone, as cool and funny as it originally was, I could actually take the dialogue seriously.

D

Deleted member 1428

Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles most likely. And RE4.

D

Deleted member 1428

What? Just cuz it is doesn't mean it can't be my favorite >_>.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
no..i was just questioning why it was your favourite.
i can't see the attraction to that game..it just feels lazy.

D

Deleted member 1428

*Shrugs*... It's the only RE game I have.... But I really like it anyways... But I also have RE4 and I like that one.

D

Deleted member 1428

No... I was introduced to RE when the movie came out and didn't get an RE game until last Christmas... I never had any classic consoles like the GameCubeto play the games... But I think my cousin is going to give me his PS2 so once I get I can see which RE games are available for it...

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
ahh cool, on the ps2 you could get all the ps1 versions obviously, and also code veronica X, which is really good, and outbreak file 1 and 2 on ps2, i forget what else lol

D

Deleted member 1428

I'm out of luck :(. My dad said that I can't have my cousins ps2 cuz he says I'm not "responsible enough" :(.

Top Bottom