• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What is your favorite RE game?

D

Deleted member 1428

The Wii is mine. And I don't really feel safe telling my age on the net.

Meh, guess I'll just wait for The Darkside Chronicles to come out.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
okay thats fair enough, im pretty sure your old enough to be responsible for a console, thats the only reason i was asking...and if the wii's yours, that proves your responsible enough for a console eh?

Samurai Burton

I hope This is Not My Blood!
Still cant believe that they only remade res 1 and not the most favourite resident evil 2 witch to many res fans is the best.

aintnoscrub

Premium
I know its so frustrating, i mean i do love REmake but i would love REmake 2 alot more. Fair enough theres umbrella chronicles and now darkside chron, but they just don't cut it as decent remakes.

Snake44

I love resident evil 5.I cant wait to get resident evil 3 and 2.alot af people say they love resident evil 2.So im looking forward to getting it.

aintnoscrub

Premium
Reisdent evil 5 is good but its lost the survival horror aspect of resident evil. The originals are where its at if you want a true resident evil experience.

D

Deleted member 1428

Yeah. Classic RE is much more scarier but nowadays RE is just shooting people and las plagas things :(. But that doesn't mean it's still not cool and fun :).

aintnoscrub

Premium
I guess there still fun, but they dont feel like resident evil anymore. There just action games using the original cast names.

Awaii-Lynne

momma cosplayer
My Fav games have to be RE0 and RE the original. Well..I like all of them, except for RE4, RE outbreak file 1 & 2 and RE5, but thats just me. Well..heres the order I like them in.

RE0-Cause Rebecca is just my fav characters! lol

RE1(not the remake, tho that ones freaky too)-cause lets face it, nothing beats the original! Seriously! Even though the graphics suck, I still jump at certain spots. LOL.

RE2-Awsome story line! I remember that one the most. LOL So..I guess this one is after RE:0.

Then RE:3-NEMISES!!! 'nuff said. :)

My fav boss would have to be Lisa...Shes just one creepy monster thing. I jump everytime I see her knock out Chris (or Jill) in RE:1 Remake. ><

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
For me it's RE 3 Nemesis ^___^ I just looooove that game

and also RE4, RE Director's Cut and REmake

Top Bottom