• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What is your favorite RE game?

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
No problem. :) I really want to get RE 2... I only have it for N64, but I don't have an N64 (anymore) so it doesn't do me much good, aha.

judled

i like rez 0 the best. cuz its classic style and it has rebecca in it, shes awesome. i would have chosen re4 cuz leons my fav but it not classic + no zombies makes me sad :(

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Favorite of all the games is Code Veronica. Some good times playing that game; it was kind of like a security blanket a few years back. Claire was definitely an inspiration for me when I was younger.

Then the Remake and RE5 follow close behind it.

red

STAR_738;31417 said:
Favorite of all the games is Code Veronica. Some good times playing that game; it was kind of like a security blanket a few years back. Claire was definitely an inspiration for me when I was younger.

I agree with you. I really liked Claire in 2 and then she became one of my favorites after Veronica.

I really liked RE 2 and 4.

judled

i thought code veronica was one of the more weak rez games. but it did advance the story and that was pretty cool. very hard to get a good rating thow.

i thought the initial idea behind resident evil outbreak was awesome but the excecution was just not what i expected. outbreak could have been so much moor. but i'll just stick with zero as my fav. :)

loathsbane

my favorite is re2 hands down, how can you beat multiple scenarios and two of THE BEST characters in the whole series? i also love the story line!

Redfield

- Just because i prefer RE5 over the old ones does not mean i dislked the older games, i think it's great how the game moved on away from the t virus which was present in about 10 of the games

iHadeSsS - i said i liked outbreak which game out 5 years ago

Top Bottom