• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What is your favorite RE game?

L

Lurker
the 4th is great but the only letdown is that there is only 1 zombie in the whole game.

joebon

Hi, I'm new here. I need some help from those of you who have defeated Resident Evil 4. How do you defeat IT?

president gasman

my favorite

My favorite would probably be re4 wii edition I just got it about a month ago and it's awesome, haven't beaten it yet though. I'm up to the right hand boss

L

Lurker
the wii edition for re4 is the hardest,indeed. mainly because alot of people tremble when using a wii joystick. but my fvorite is re4 ps2 version. the controls are more advanced then the gamecube and the pc. right now im on pro but can only play sometimes (my playstation is slowly breaking and only sometimes reads it).

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
this is to bruno, lisa won't be coming back, she falls to her death.
and my favourite is 2 nd 0
i love 0.

bruno

Chief Researcher
iHadeSsS;22434 said:
this is to bruno, lisa won't be coming back, she falls to her death.
and my favourite is 2 nd 0
i love 0.

Yes but in Umbrella Chronicles, while Wesker is escaping the mansion, she came back and follows him. Actually, she "dies" with the mansion explosion.
But Lisa never dies...

L

Lurker
@joebon how to defeat the game?

You take a knife or a gun and you destroy it. You just defeated the game.

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
i was thinking that..when the game came out there was so many advertisements about this being a no zombie game etc.

jw1322

I'd have to say the original RE. For me, the atmosphere and campy b-movie feel can't be beat

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Resident Evil 4. It's really, really addictive- wheras the others I play for like, 20 minutes and then have to turn them off. I think it's just my incredibly limited attention span.

RE CV is awesome as well- Alfred keeps me in stitches. He's so funny.

Trinity

I found RE 4 to be quite dissapointing :) ..Anyway..RE 3 and 1 are great..Btw. can CV be found for PC?

Top Bottom