• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 What character are you?

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
i went onto that link, but had to search RE , so im not sure i did the same as everyone else, but i did 2 which RE quizzes are you,

Carlos is from south america.His exact nationality is unknown but he carries indian blood.He is a U.B.C.S.(umbrella biohazard countermeasure service) soldier,in charge of heavy firearms,security and mission back-up.He is also responsible for weapons mainenance.At first sight he may appear inexpierienced and immature.He is actually warm-hearted,with a strong sense of right and wrong.

Carlos Olivera
100%
Billy Cohen
75%
Barry Burton
75%
Jill Valentine
75%
Ada Wong
67%
Leon Scott Kennedy
67%
Chris Redfield
50%
Claire Redfield
50%
Rebecca Chambers
42%
HUNK
33%
Albert Wesker
17%

You Scored as leon kennedy

you got leon kennedy, an ex cop who now works for the president as a family bodyguard, you helping out damsels in distress, and are quite the deadeye, also ur pretty good lookin urself

leon kennedy
100%
albert wesker
67%
claire redfield
67%
chris redfield
67%
barry burton
50%
ada wong
50%
the hunk
50%
jack krauser
33%
ashley graham
17%
jill valentine
0%
You Scored as a : leon kennedy leon kennedy 100% albert wesker 67% claire redfield 67% chris redfield 67% barry burton 50% ada wong 50% the hunk 50% jack krauser 33% ashley graham 17% jill valentine 0%
Rate this quiz

Hoady

You are Osmund Saddler. You are a leader and hate America. You would like to take over the world and have everyone serve as your puppets. You look like a normal person but underneath, you're a monster.
Good way to start my reputation on the forums.

Saddler75%
Village Chief 69%
Krauser 63%
Merchant63%
Regenerator63%
El Gigante56%
Salazar50%
Leon50%
Dr. Salvador50%
Ada 44%
Luis44%
Garrador31%
Ashley25%
Honestly i was hoping for the Big Cheese.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I Did one of the RE4 quizes It said I was Leon an that I like big guns an explossions.

But i dont think I did the right one.

HumanUnitNeverKilled

75342_30265.jpg

[glow=red,2,300]regenerator [/glow]

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Lol

"You scored as a Regenerator
You are a Regenerator. You're freaky, creepy, and can still do maximum damage even when you're hurt. You like to surprise your enemies by hiding in strange places"

noonbob

You Scored as Leon Kennedy
You are Leon! You have big guns that make huge explosions!

Leon Kennedy
100%
Luis
50%
Ada
50%
Castle Zombie
38%
Lord Saddler
38%
Salazar
38%
Ashley
25%
Redneck Zombie
25%

i ogt Leon yay !!,my fav character

Leon4

You are Leon S. Kennedy. You are smart but always seem to get yourself into crazy situations. You will not stop until your mission is complete, and you have good values when it comes to life.

InfadaStone

That was a great time waster, lol

You Scored as Leon Kennedy

You are Leon! You have big guns that make huge explosions!

Leon Kennedy
100%
Salazar
75%
Redneck Zombie
75%
Luis
50%
Castle Zombie
50%
Lord Saddler
50%
Ashley
50%
Ada
25%

ResiDude

You Scored as Krauser
You are Jack Krauser. You like to trick people, for example, faking your own death. You think you are deceiving but anyone could see through your lies. You are strong, fast, and a skilled fighter.

I'm happy with that... As long as I wasn't Ashley..

manson68

You Scored as Albert Wesker
Little is known about Wesker's intentions. Having worked for Umbrella, being the leader of stars Alpha team, and belonging an unknown organization, only he knows himself. He has betrayed many and his actions have made him not human, both literally and figuratively.

HUNK
100%
Albert Wesker
100%
Billy Cohen
83%
Claire Redfield
75%
Carlos Olivera
75%
Ada Wong
75%
Barry Burton
67%
Chris Redfield
50%
Jill Valentine
42%
Rebecca Chambers
33%
Leon Scott Kennedy
17%

Trinity

You Scored as Leon Scott Kennedy
Though seemingly naive, Leon is far from it. He has a strong grasp on the situation even when others' cooperation is not in his favor. All this resolute individual wants is to offer safety to those in his presence. Beyond this his courageous deeds will earn respect and a debt of gratitude to all he helps.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
[quote author=RE5. link=topic=17.msg16755#msg16755 date=1228751553]
"You scored as a Regenerator
You are a Regenerator. You're freaky, creepy, and can still do maximum damage even when you're hurt. You like to surprise your enemies by hiding in strange places"
[/quote]

maiden.jpg

thats whats i scored...
I wonder if there will be any regenerators in RE5 haha

president gasman

Krauser

You Scored as Krauser

You are Jack Krauser. You like to trick people, for example, faking your own death. You think you are deceiving but anyone could see through your lies. You are strong, fast, and a skilled fighter.

Saddler
94%
Krauser
94%
Leon
81%
Ada
75%
Salazar
75%
Regenerator
63%
Merchant
56%
Village Chief
50%
Dr. Salvador
44%
El Gigante
38%
Garrador
38%
Luis
25%
Ashley
13%
You Scored as a : Krauser Saddler 94% Krauser 94% Leon 81% Ada 75% Salazar 75% Regenerator 63% Merchant 56% Village Chief 50% Dr. Salvador 44% El Gigante 38% Garrador 38% Luis 25% Ashley 13%
Rate this quiz
Share With Friends
Select format of quiz results to display on your site

Top Bottom