• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 What character are you?

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
The original quiz didn't work for me, but I did look for an additional one. And I got... BUM BUM BUM.... Ashley Graham! Did not see that coming.

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
Heh, I somehow gotten Ashley

I got a different quiz

That other quiz (assuming you used the same one as me) makes it hard NOT to get Ashley. The questions are all difficult to answer if you're not a regular human.

They'll ask something like:

Someone steps on your shoe on accident - Do you:

A) Stab them with your signature Knife
B) Roundhouse Kick them in the face
C) Tell them it is no big deal
D) Murder them and their whole family
E) Infect them with Las Plagas and watch them murder their whole family

BTW, the Ashley option is C.

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
I'm reminded of the time the cast of The Walking Dead took a "Which Character Are You" Quiz and everybody's results were Dale.

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
That makes sense. Dale was a very average person even in the face of a zombie apocalypse. I'd be okay with being a Dale.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Oh my goodness. :surprised: There are very few things older than Romero, but this thread was old already before Romero was born.

Bumping old threads are generally not allowed but this one is so antique that The Office of the Curator may take an interest. If the thread still works to find out who we are (or what we have become since we first did the test), I may let it slide.

Where do you take the test now? The origninal link isn't working for me.

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
To that end Romero - I think that bumping an old thread when you have more to say on it should be allowed. We shouldn't just be going willy-nilly, but this place is fairly slow on a good day. At least it gives us something to look at. And quizzes are always fun. I may have things to say to the ghosts of forum past!

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
To that end Romero - I think that bumping an old thread when you have more to say on it should be allowed. We shouldn't just be going willy-nilly, but this place is fairly slow on a good day. At least it gives us something to look at. And quizzes are always fun. I may have things to say to the ghosts of forum past!
Personally I agree with you. But a working test would be helpful here.

Top Bottom