• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 What character are you?

hooky10

id be the villager you dont see,the one in the local taverna telling the old drunk in the corner what id do ashley!or id be mike the chopper pilot(but phoned in sick in pro mode):D

id be the villager you dont see,the one in the local taverna telling the old drunk in the corner what id do ashley!or id be mike the chopper pilot(but phoned in sick in pro mode):D
that was a different mike,he's known as lazy mike

Doublepost merged.

Neutral_00

There is no more of ME !
Well well well !! we are in 2012!

and this very old one but we really need a new quiz to determine our digital character !!

Peacre !

CrashOkami

The Survivor
"You Scored as HUNK
A member of Umbrella. His ability to escape death is both a gift and a curse. HUNK does what he has to do and always gets the job done."

Awwwwwwwwwww yeah :D

Genesis_of_Nemesis

Dead Man Walking
75331_30254.jpg

You Scored as Saddler
You are Osmund Saddler. You are a leader and hate America. You would like to take over the world and have everyone serve as your puppets. You look like a normal person but underneath, you're a monster.

Saddler
88%
Krauser
75%
Dr. Salvador
63%
Ada
56%
Luis
38%
Village Chief
38%
Leon
31%
Regenerator
31%
Merchant
31%
Salazar
25%
El Gigante
25%
Ashley
25%
Garrador
19%

Uh...this is unexpected...

Aleck

Biohazard
You Scored as Krauser
You are Jack Krauser. You like to trick people, for example, faking your own death. You think you are deceiving but anyone could see through your lies. You are strong, fast, and a skilled fighter.

Krauser

81%
Regenerator

69%
Ada

63%
Saddler

56%
Leon

56%
Merchant

56%
Luis

50%
Dr. Salvador

38%
Salazar

38%
Village Chief

38%
El Gigante

31%
Ashley

25%
Garrador

13%

But I wanted to be Leon :(

Edit - I took another different one and I scored as Chris
You Scored as Chris Redfield
A tough guy who possesses both a strong mentality and great vitality, Chris has a great advantage with weapons when surrounded by many enemies. He has completed numerous missions by overcoming critical situations and great danger. He is an expert at handling firearms. After solving the "mansion incident", he transferred to Europe with his team members Jill and Barry to seek the truth

29966_12725.jpg
I'll accept that. :D

Leon_Redfield

King of Bel
Premium
You Scored as Ada
You are Ada Wong. You are an independent woman. Nobody knows if they can trust you or not. You seem to follow the plans of your instructor but secretly make up your own rules as you go along.

Ada
81%
Krauser
81%
Regenerator
75%
Garrador
69%
Saddler
63%
Dr. Salvador
63%
Ashley
44%
Salazar
38%
Merchant
38%
El Gigante
38%
Village Chief
38%
Luis
25%
Leon

19%
75332_30255.jpg
I'm not sure if its good or bad since I'm a guy...​

Domasio

Leon Sandwich ^_^
You Scored as HUNK

A member of Umbrella. His ability to escape death is both a gift and a curse. HUNK does what he has to do and always gets the job done.

Quite happy with this :)

Here are my others:

Rebecca Chambers
83%
HUNK
83%
Claire Redfield
75%
Jill Valentine
75%
Carlos Olivera
75%
Barry Burton
75%
Leon Scott Kennedy
67%
Chris Redfield
67%
Albert Wesker
58%
Billy Cohen
58%
Ada Wong
33%

Kayowakimono

霧敷砂子
You Scored as Ada
You are Ada Wong. You are an independent woman. Nobody knows if they can trust you or not. You seem to follow the plans of your instructor but secretly make up your own rules as you go along.

Ada

88%
Regenerator

69%
Salazar

69%
Merchant

63%
Saddler

63%
Luis

63%
Krauser

63%
Village Chief

56%
El Gigante

50%
Dr. Salvador

50%
Leon

50%
Ashley

31%
Garrador

19%

Biohazard_chris

Golden egg
You Scored as Saddler
You are Osmund Saddler. You are a leader and hate America. You would like to take over the world and have everyone serve as your puppets. You look like a normal person but underneath, you're a monster.

Ganado

Floundering in the savage doorway
Leon! I'll settle for that, nice to know I'm 69% like the guy who can make his way confidently through, how would you put it, 'challenging situations'.

Cheer

Kamen Rider
the link in the starter post doesn't work for me. So i took another RE4 quiz and got this

Which Resident Evil 4 Character Are You?
You Are Leon Scott Kennedy!
you are tough, and clever! You can take on things if needed to and you protect what you're supposed to. You keep focused on your goals as well!

Shaun Dewey

Leon, although I would've thought otherwise, but being the good guy can have it's advantages, main one being I don't turn into a monster!

RockItLauncher

You scored Ingrid Hunnigan. You are kinda good-looking and wear glasses but you offer pretty useless advice to people. Also you refuse to go out with a guy just because he is on duty.

Ann_39

Salazar. He reminds me of my uncle, who is also a Spaniard. And he sounds just like my uncle too! Lol.

Top Bottom