• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you watching?

Flipqy42

Nevermore
I, too just watched Infinity War (I was dragged to it by my brother and mom). While it was a good movie, I was dissatisfied with a majority of it.

Cure Zombrex

Just watched the Greatest Royal Rumble because I went to my bed yesterday evening and missed the casket match up to when it finished. The match at the end was way too predictable. While I didn't think Daniel Bryan was going to win though, I just knew Braun Strowman probably would, and he did.

KManX89

Rocket Trash Panda
I saw an early screening of Infinity War on Thursday. Holy sh!t, indeed, I haven't been this blown away by a CBM since The Dark Knight. It was truly mind-blowing in every facet. Every MCU character gets their time to shine here, and for once, I actually got the feeling of "nobody's safe" and was anxious to see which heroes would make it out alive all throughout the movie. And the action scenes, holy sh!t once again, you can tell they saved their best for last with this movie, every action scene, every story arch from top to bottom is drawn out to perfection here. They've been building up to this movie from the very beginning, and the payoff is f*cking huge. And yet, as amazing as this film turned out to be (as a surprise to absolutely no one), I'm still left with my jaw hanging on the floor knowing the best is yet to come. I'm anxious to see how the next movie will play out.

Speaking of the next movie, the Russos did Tweet this GIF when talking about Avengers 4, is that...

avengers4crop.jpg

Kang? Could Marvel have sought a deal with Fox prior to the Disney buyout? Maybe they're saving Thanos' inevitable comeuppance for the third GotG film when they inevitably get revived somehow, who knows?

KManX89

Rocket Trash Panda
Anyways, you guys remember seeing the Unfriended trailer a few years ago, right? You know, that skype cam movie that looked hilariously stupid? I'm currently watching a three part series of YMS (Your Movie Sucks) for the movie on YouTube. It pretty much explains in full detail why it's a steaming pile of garbage. I gotta say, all 45-60 minutes or so of this was more entertaining than the movie. Oddly enough, I've heard quite a few people say it actually wasn't that bad. Well, as somebody who's seen the movie, I'm here to tell you, the sh!tty trailers weren't deceiving you, it really is a sh!tty movie. The dialog was so bad that the people in my theater were laughing at every other line uttered throughout this clusterf*ck of a movie. It certainly didn't help that the characters were all stupid, unlikable douchec*nts. There was not a single likable character in the movie, not even the so-called "victim" who we're supposed to feel sorry for (Laura Barns). The writing is so sh!tty that it takes away the only reason for me to give a f*ck about anything in this movie.

And the sad part is, I was in no way disappointed, I came in fully expecting it to be terribad. It's like seeing a trainwreck up close and personal: you know it's bad, but you can't help but check it out for yourself to see just how bad it is.

Last edited:

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
I feel like replaying the first one before jumping into that game. So cool to see John Marston is gonna play a part in this game.
Same here, I started replaying it a year ago but never got around to finishing it- may have to get back on the horse... heehee

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Just finished watching episode 3 of the new Handmaid's Tale. I can't stop watching but man, it's so dark and miserable that it makes Game of Thrones feel like Friends.

KManX89

Rocket Trash Panda
Yeeeehaaaaaaaw!

I wanna get excited, but knowing Take Two's track record, I have a sick feeling it's gonna be milked dry with P2W microtransactions. Look at what they did with GTAO and NBA 2K18, they made everything as tedious to grind through as humanly possible to strongarm people into buying MTXs. I expect the online portion to be P2W at the very least, especially after reading their latest report.

They also defended EA's scummy use of loot boxes in SWBFII, saying they aren't gambling which is a load of BS to anyone with a working brain. That should tell you where their priorities lie. SPOILER: not with the consumers.

Aw well, it could be worse, I guess: they could charge you just to start a new game with a second character or buy insurance against having your unlocks nicked.

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
I wanna get excited, but knowing Take Two's track record, I have a sick feeling it's gonna be milked dry with P2W microtransactions. Look at what they did with GTAO and NBA 2K18, they made everything as tedious to grind through as humanly possible to strongarm people into buying MTXs. I expect the online portion to be P2W at the very least, especially after reading their latest report.

They also defended EA's scummy use of loot boxes in SWBFII, saying they aren't gambling which is a load of BS to anyone with a working brain. That should tell you where their priorities lie. SPOILER: not with the consumers.

Aw well, it could be worse, I guess: they could charge you just to start a new game with a second character or buy insurance against having your unlocks nicked.

I’m not gonna pretend I know much about Take Two or their track record (haven’t played the newest GTA game and not into sports games outside of the occasional wrestling or UFC game). Red Dead 2 has been a long time coming and everything I have heard so far sounds pretty great so I’m excited to see what it has to offer.

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
Even if Red Dead Redemption 2 turns out to suck against all expectations, there's still Undead Nightmare.

I am always down for some zombie John Martson hunting sasquatches riding one of the four horses of the apocalypse.

KManX89

Rocket Trash Panda
I’m not gonna pretend I know much about Take Two or their track record (haven’t played the newest GTA game and not into sports games outside of the occasional wrestling or UFC game). Red Dead 2 has been a long time coming and everything I have heard so far sounds pretty great so I’m excited to see what it has to offer.

Oh, I don't doubt the single-player will be epic. I have serious reservations about the multiplayer, though, after what Take Two did with GTA:O and NBA 2K18 and after reading that report.

GTA:O (GTAV's online portion) is literally unplayable now unless you pay up with how much they jacked up the prices for all unlocks. Fully-weaponized cars, motorcycles with wings that can fly through the air, choppers, etc. all take ridiculously-long grinds to unlock without paying extra money for MTXs (or Shark Cards as they're called in GTA:O).

And for the record, I don't play sports games, either, but reading up on the microtransactions T2 put in NBA 2K18 made me throw up in my mouth. It's the most anti-consumer BS I've ever seen in any game. Requiring 240 games minimum to fully-upgrade your created player without paying for VC, and that's if you get ALL A+ games? GTFOOH. They even charge you for haircuts and don't let you preview them, utter BS.

Getting back on topic, though, I just saw Rampage. For a game-based movie, it was surprisingly decent. Hardly surprising seeing how it's one of the few games that could actually work as a movie, having a movie-ready plot right out of the gate. Not a movie I'd buy on Blu-Ray, but easily one of the better game-based movies out there, which usually suck.

Last edited:

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Oh, I don't doubt the single-player will be epic. I have serious reservations about the multiplayer, though, after what Take Two did with GTA:O and NBA 2K18 and after reading that report.

GTA:O (GTAV's online portion) is literally unplayable now unless you pay up with how much they jacked up the prices for all unlocks. Fully-weaponized cars, motorcycles with wings that can fly through the air, choppers, etc. all take ridiculously-long grinds to unlock without paying extra money for MTXs (or Shark Cards as they're called in GTA:O).

And for the record, I don't play sports games, either, but reading up on the microtransactions T2 put in NBA 2K18 made me throw up in my mouth. It's the most anti-consumer BS I've ever seen in any game. Requiring 240 games minimum to fully-upgrade your created player without paying for VC, and that's if you get ALL A+ games? GTFOOH. They even charge you for haircuts and don't let you preview them, utter BS.
I guess time will tell with how much they milk the multiplayer. Though it doesn’t sound so out of left field considering TLOU also sets it up with players having to purchase various weapons/mods. Nature of the beast I guess.

To go back on the subject of the thread:
Idk how or why (actually yes I do- I blame my grandma) but I’ve been watching Little People Big World...

Watched Iron Man 3 to make up for the poor reality show decisions I’ve made as of late. It was my first time viewing this movie and really enjoyed this flick. It has some awesomely choreographed action scenes and really love the humor Robert and Shane Black bring. This movie has me feeling more confident in Shane’s direction for The Predator.

Last edited:
Top Bottom