• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you watching?

BioLence

Just watched the Dark Crystal at the movie theater. I haven´t seeing it since the last time which was in VHS. This was so nostalgic i was trying not to cry throughout most of it xD There was also a nice short documentary about Jim Henson before the movie started.

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
I was going to see Annihilation. But not anymore.
'Cause it's not showing at any theatres in my area.

Goddammit.

BioLence

This actor does great in this movie Billy Zane he´s very funny.

1:30 Wahahahahaha!!!

Last edited:

KManX89

Rocket Trash Panda
I'm finally watching The Disaster Artist. Finally the real-life story of how the greatest "so bad it's good movie" movie in the history of cinema came to life. James Franco played a perfect Tommy/Johnny Wiseau.

Oh hi, Mark.

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member

Hah this makes me want to watch the originals now! I only watched the remake of Fright Night but thought it was good.

Watched Wonder the other night and wasn’t expecting anything from it but I wound up loving the movie. Its a sweet movie and had me crying a few times throughout. I’m more optimistic for Jacob Tremblay starring in The Predator now as he is a good little actor.

BioLence

Hah this makes me want to watch the originals now! I only watched the remake of Fright Night but thought it was good.

Watched Wonder the other night and wasn’t expecting anything from it but I wound up loving the movie. Its a sweet movie and had me crying a few times throughout. I’m more optimistic for Jacob Tremblay starring in The Predator now as he is a good little actor.

I thought the remake was fine but those 80´s flicks are bomb.

KManX89

Rocket Trash Panda
I just saw The Strangers: Prey at Night about a week ago. It was alright, but it had way too many "yeah right" moments for my taste, far more than usual for horror films. I find it hard to believe that this was based off a true story, which this movie claims it is.

And I'm on the cusp of wrapping up S2 of Jessica Jones on Netflix. Glad to see the show is still going strong even without Kilgrave.

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Predators- It's been some time since I've watched this movie. It is entertaining and there are some interesting concepts and characters presented but I still think they could have been elaborated on or executed them better. I will say that after some time has passed and the hype and disappointment settled, I've come to appreciate it more for what it offers.

I can't wait for the new movie, its been a long time coming and while I'm not trying to get overly hyped- it is hard not to when this is my all time favorite movie series/creature design.

BioLence

Predators- It's been some time since I've watched this movie. It is entertaining and there are some interesting concepts and characters presented but I still think they could have been elaborated on or executed them better. I will say that after some time has passed and the hype and disappointment settled, I've come to appreciate it more for what it offers.

I can't wait for the new movie, its been a long time coming and while I'm not trying to get overly hyped- it is hard not to when this is my all time favorite movie series/creature design.

Yeah, entertaining sounds about right. I remember coming out of the theater and telling my bud i was disappointed a lil but it was fun and he got ****ed at me xD Movie had good moments and i like how all those soldiers dropped from the sky.

Looks like the new movie is having reshoots of scenes which is good for the sake of a better cut.

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Yeah, entertaining sounds about right. I remember coming out of the theater and telling my bud i was disappointed a lil but it was fun and he got ****ed at me xD Movie had good moments and i like how all those soldiers dropped from the sky.

Looks like the new movie is having reshoots of scenes which is good for the sake of a better cut.

Yes the hunting planet is a fun concept as well as having the predator species having their own personal battles against one another/rogue predators. They tried to follow a bit too closely with the way the first one played out though and then there was crappy character development even though they had some fantastic actors involved. I honestly think the film could have been a bit longer just to better establish everyone. But they also screwed up by making every shot with the predators seem staged and look like guys in suits. Predator and Predator 2 did not have these issues as they actually used cables to support the actors in the suits while they jumped around. Kevin Peter Hall was something else.

That's what I've heard, its good that they're taking their time to try and enhance everything but I just wanna see it! XD

I heard that audiences, during the private screening, either loved it or hated it though.

KManX89

Rocket Trash Panda
I'm gleaming with a smug grin on my face as I watch this: the Metal Gear Survive Honest Trailer (yes, it's finally here) :evil::

El oh el, this vid just shows the sad state of modern day Konami. They and this shell of a game got rekt by the HT guys, and you know what? I loved every millisecond of it. :biggrin: In the iconic words of Jim Sterling, Konami is Konami and Konami is the worst.

Beyond that, though, I've got the final episode of Jessica Jones S2 on in the background. I paused it so I could watch this.

Last edited:
Top Bottom