• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you watching?

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
Just finished watching Netflix's Castlevania series. I gotta say when i heard about it i wasn't excited about seeing how awful movies and shows based on videogames were horrible. But after seeing the trailer and AVGN's review of it. i changed my mind and i love it

I think it's safe to say that Castlevania on Netflix is the highest rated video game movie/TV show around.

BioLence

Just finished watching Netflix's Castlevania series. I gotta say when i heard about it i wasn't excited about seeing how awful movies and shows based on videogames were horrible. But after seeing the trailer and AVGN's review of it. i changed my mind and i love it

I think it's safe to say that Castlevania on Netflix is the highest rated video game movie/TV show around.

Yes, loved the show. I want moar episodes.

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
The Godfather- Love everything about this movie. Marlon Brando’s character reminds me so much of my Italian grandpa, so it always hits me in the feels when he has a heart attack while playing with his grandchild in the backyard. Also Al Pacino is a handsome man and I love the way his character carries himself. Calm, cool, and collected.

BioLence

The Godfather- Love everything about this movie. Marlon Brando’s character reminds me so much of my Italian grandpa, so it always hits me in the feels when he has a heart attack while playing with his grandchild in the backyard. Also Al Pacino is a handsome man and I love the way his character carries himself. Calm, cool, and collected.

Is he?. If he´s from Sicilia, Calabria or Napoli i´ll be officially scared xD

Best scene in the trilogy

BioLence

He was from Calabria but I also have family from Naples! :biggrin:

He was?, sorry about that. Wait a minute, Ndrangheta plus Camorra??. Oops. Could we just pretend i never said anything? :redface:
giphy.gif

JK :biggrin: Could saying perdona work?

Sorry, Spanish ver is better :razz:

KManX89

Rocket Trash Panda
I finally got around to watching the second season of Vice Principals on HBO. If you guys have the luxury of owning HBO as I do, you should definitely give it a go. Danny McBride's character is brilliantly-written and well-acted. He's portrayed as an unlikable douche, yet he's far and away the most likable character on the show. The chemistry and story between him and Walton Goggins is off-the-charts. I'm 4 episodes into the new season, and each and every episode has got me hooked to see what comes next.

If you liked Danny McB's character in Pineapple Express, you'll love him on this show, it's hilarious. I gotta warn you, it's a little bit on the "crude" side, though, but if you don't mind non-PC shows, this one's right up your alley.

Last edited:

BioLence

A new season started a lil ago. I love this game, i´m in diamond league, it´s really hard to get to masters. South Koreans are the best players in the world, that´s why there´s very lil foreign presence and they usually get eliminated in the round of 32.

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
Still watching Fist of The North Star. About to finish Part 1 and start Part 2 (post timeskip stuff).
Got to witness one of the most tearjerking moments of a series not really known for anything but ultra-violence, but after 100+ episodes, this hits you in the feels. To see this stonefaced giant of a man, not only cry manly tears but embrace his adoptive brother and compliment his skills after his defeat is really touching.

unknown.png

KManX89

Rocket Trash Panda
I just saw Black Panther and I really enjoyed it. It was a fresh new take on the MCU, exploring the cultural side this time around, which I thought was really well done, it really delves into the history of Wakanda, bringing a whole new perspective to the series. And the music and visuals were spectacular, some of the best the MCU has to offer. The characters were really fleshed out as well. There wasn't a single character who I didn't care about in this film. I didn't think it was 97 Tomatometer good, but really enjoyable nonetheless.

Chalk up another victory for the MCU. 8/10

Last edited:

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Fixer Upper on HGTV. I just can’t get enough of Chip and Joanna Gaines, they are relationship/life goals.

Last edited:

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
It has become apparent to me that I need more practice.

Also I need more time to play through the Incharted series again.

Reactions: Jen

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
Posting this a little late, but fairly recently I watched all seven seasons of Game of Thrones, and really enjoyed it.

Flipqy42

Nevermore
I saw Black Panther last night. It was pretty good. Kinda burnt out on superheroes, so I can't say it was the greatest thing I've ever seen, but I did love the futuristic visuals mixed with African culture.

Turo602

The King of Kings
I saw Black Panther last night. It was pretty good. Kinda burnt out on superheroes, so I can't say it was the greatest thing I've ever seen, but I did love the futuristic visuals mixed with African culture.

Saw it today, very average and extremely overrated. It was good, but not great like Winter Soldier, nor was it bad like Iron Man 3, it was just in the middle. There were some strong themes, but the emotion was just lacking. And for how fast and agile Black Panther is supposed to be, I found the action to be quite underwhelming. I also found the technology to be a bit overdone. And there's some sh*tty CGI in there but you'll never hear anyone complain about it like they do DC films.

Top Bottom