• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

LordGolbez

To Have Family Is Completely And Utterly Useless, At Least For Me It Is. If I Could Have Something Of My Own I Could Keep Hold Of It For Dear Life But As It Is I Have To Move Every Fricken Year.

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
I've kind of been in a morbid mindset as of late and questioning a lot of things... it's an awful and empty feeling. Damn college science classes.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
CT: Well this is a pleasant surprise! My cousin will be at the hospital tomorrow...they're inducing labor. Sooo..I get to meet my new baby cousin before I leave for Florida this Thursday :)

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
*shudder* induction...no thanks

CT: I am dog sick of defending myself to people who have only one perception of what I believe in. We're not all hardcore Roman Catholics a la Da Vinci Code, ya know. And they call Christians narrowminded...:rolleyes:

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
Stupid people across the hall are on a vendetta against us. They called the cops on us today and I just had the campus police poking around my room trying to make me admit I'd been smoking pot. If you're a campus police officer I'd hope you'd be able to tell whether or not someone was sober without badgering them.

EDIT: And yes, I was sober.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
CT: I'm trying to digest what this customer just said to me and I quote,

"If they ain't gonna come on and pick me up right now, then I'll just walk. I don't want them to stop for gas, donuts or coffee. My boy has to get to school."

I don't want them to stop for gas.

*blank stare*

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
^ Haha, people are just fantastic.

Anyway, I can't stop thinking about how much I ADORE the field placement my university has set me up with. It's with one of Canada's largest unions, and they have me working on constructing a case to bring before the agricultural tribunal. It's primarily focused on migrant farm workers rights. For the first time in my life, I feel like I'm actually doing work that will make a difference for someone. It's wonderful. I think I could do this for the rest of my life.

Rain611

You can't kill me.
It's nice to know you understand and I have your support. You're my best friend and I'm glad you're in my life. :)

B.Martin

Had some F**ked up dream about being in a inflatable raft, a shark and some randomly connected pools last night.... Weird.

Mr.Burton

REN's #1 Barry fan
Had some F**ked up dream about being in a inflatable raft, a shark and some randomly connected pools last night.... Weird.
I dreamt I was covered in blood head to toe and didn't know why... crazy. Maybe I been watching too much hardcore p... NO!!! not what you think... that would be bad... with the blood and all.. Hardcore prowrestling is what I was gonna say. I'm a WWE freak.

B.Martin

That would be a strange dream no doubt, i lost interest in wrestling ages ago. Used to love it was a big fan of Matt and Jeff, TLC was awesome and all that. Don't have time for watching it now1

Top Bottom