• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
CT: I don't think it's fair that I switched shifts with a girl to have Friday off and, taking her shift puts me working a double this week. She didn't work my shift Friday, someone else did, but I still have to work for her? The whole point of me taking her shift was to keep our times in line but since she ended up not working my shift, I shouldn't have to work hers because she has no extra time. This is bull! :mad:

VP-70

The Confucius of ReNews...Cheers KK.
CT: Gonna put a full tank in the car, and wheel spin outa ma street to a destination yet to be named.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
What the ****? You 'judged' me for wearing make-up? I've been letting you live in my home, RENT FREE, you eat my food, use my hygiene products... and you 'judge' me for having make-up and more clothes 'than necessary'? Who the **** are YOU to judge? I've never asked a penny from you, and I've opened up my home to you and even given you your own bedroom without even asking you to ****ing clean up after yourself - which, you never do. I can't ****ing believe you sometimes. You are in NO position to judge, you ****.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
CT: Considering the fact that I live only thirty minutes from Hamilton, GA..I hope that tornado isn't planning on coming this way.

VP-70

The Confucius of ReNews...Cheers KK.
CT: Considering the fact that I live only thirty minutes from Hamilton, GA..I hope that tornado isn't planning on coming this way.
Hamilton, a very famous place in Scotland also.

I was listening to something earlier, and someone asked what the most backward place in America was, where they marry their relatives and the people next door are totally cool with it. That kinda place, and the name Aberdeen got mentioned.

Funny that Aberdeen in America should have that reputation, because the Aberdeen in Scotland has it to lol

Top Bottom