• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Mr.Burton

REN's #1 Barry fan
That would be a strange dream no doubt, i lost interest in wrestling ages ago. Used to love it was a big fan of Matt and Jeff, TLC was awesome and all that. Don't have time for watching it now1
Oh yeah, I was really huge on it back in the day too. Jeff and Matt were awesome back in like 2000. They are in TNA wrestling now, though Matt Hardy got released I think and JEff Hardy is a drug head real bad. TLC matches are still around too, it has its own PPV titled that. I picked up watchin it again back in 2006.. before that I havent watched wrestling pretty much since WCW died and that was in 2001. Some of the old guys are still around but alot are gone, dead or retired. Shawn Michaels retired last year, Edge retired this year kuz of his neck, HHH is soon to retire and the Undertaker is gonna retire after he goes 20-0 at Wrestlemania. .. yeah... sorry if Im boring ya.. lol.. I'm just a big fan.

B.Martin

Ah each to their own mate, i'm big in cars and tuning a good portion of my 'expendable income' goes into my car! Its good to have an interest no matter what it is, well there are a few exceptions i suppose... Like rape. Moving on... No one should critise your interest dude, and if they do.. Well say F**k You! HaHa.

Mr.Burton

REN's #1 Barry fan
Ah each to their own mate, i'm big in cars and tuning a good portion of my 'expendable income' goes into my car! Its good to have an interest no matter what it is, well there are a few exceptions i suppose... Like rape. Moving on... No one should critise your interest dude, and if they do.. Well say F**k You! HaHa.
yep.. just tell em like DX says.. remember?... we got two words for ya.. SUCK IT!!

B.Martin

Why does it have to be morning... Why does my puppy have to make such a mess... Why do end up cleaning every Sunday... Why did my car have to break last night... Why is life never pleasurable and simple..:

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
CT: Meh...I'm officially back from vacation. I just had to see one of our most annoying co workers lmao.

B.Martin

My shoulders, neck and back all ache like f0000k!! Need a massage I think, but of course I don't really want to pay for it. When I'm rich I'll employ a personal masseur I think!

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
OH MY GOD. ARE YOU ****TING ME? Each one of you losers had one single paragraph to write for this assignment - and you hand me something that has NO intellectual or informational value or substance. You can't just write 'he was a charismatic leader. he was the charismatic and energetic leader of the liberal party and he was extroverted too' and think that's acceptable! This is a second year university class, sweetheart! Your writing should be a bit more sophisticated by now. You NEED to layer your work with facts, evidence, and examples! I was only supposed to revise this and instead I now have to re-write the whole bloody thing!

VP-70

The Confucius of ReNews...Cheers KK.
CT: is it accetable to enjoy a cold hard drink after a night shift, even though it;s like 9 am ? i could murder a cold cider in a tall glass and listen to the ice cubes crackle as the liquid cascades down to the bottom.

B.Martin

I'm hungry and can't wait for food as i know in my fridge i have a caramel cake waiting for after!!!

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Are you serious? Are you ****ing serious? What third year university student copies and pastes a paragraph straight from Wikipedia - and leaves the links in? Like, wtf? Have you not heard of plagiarism?

VP-70

The Confucius of ReNews...Cheers KK.
After just finishing my last shift at work, i was asked how i felt about now being able to enjoy 2 and a half weeks of R n R as i'm now on holiday. For reasons unknown, i decided to break into my best impression of........well.. look,

Now,am away to buy some drink and get plastered!

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Ahh, my roommate takes the most vile smelling sh!ts in the world. I just sprayed it with a gingerbread room spray and now it just smells as if a gingerbread man took a gigantic **** in our bathroom. My life isn't working out well for me at the moment.

Top Bottom