• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

VP-70

The Confucius of ReNews...Cheers KK.
If the T-Virus was real they could 'accidently' test it on Cyprus.
Ahhhh Cyprus.

If i remember rightly... and i'm going back a bit.

#1 has a tired and expensive tourism industry that really needs new ideas.
#2 Is now shouldering Greece's debt
#3 has the most corrupt property laws in the world
#4 The Government are well dodgey... like dodgey dodgey.
#5 Still in bed with the Russians ?...........nice.

Brits used to love Cyprus, but to be honest i think the people in charge have become fat in the head and other places are taking care of your average working mans needs.

B.Martin

Yeah your right on more or less everything there. Everyone in Cyprus talks of 'how Cyprus used to be' I feel like i'm the only one like 'yeah, but it's not like that anymore its crap!'

It's very corrupt, very lazy, very expensive, people are rude, 2 face it's a shadow of the country it used to be! I hear the north side (Turkish) is very nice and is doing much better. I keep meaning to go over there, but I'm skint and my car is broken. I refuse to drive the van up there, it's just not cool or comfy for that matter.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I am really surprised to hear this about Cyprus. It's a popular tourist destination, several relatives to me have been there and I can't remember hearing any complaints.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Norwegian multi-billionaire John Fredriksen lives there, he "fled" from Norwegian bad business climate. At least he likes it there, it seems. :p

Mr Sunshine

I forgot to include an angry face. Cyprus had enough problems the past decades. You live there. You should know better.

Besides, I wouldn't go out wishing for fatal diseases to strike any country.

B.Martin

It was said in jest I am unfortunately starting to dislike the country, however the problems you mention Cyprus has had have been largely caused by its self. You know Cyprus isn't that bad but as we mentioned earlier it's a shadow of the country it used to be, if it carries on the way it is it will become a real bad place to be honest.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I wonder, do Cyprus and Hellas share more than just the language? The two countries have probably been united in the past? Much peace or much war?

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Yes, we call Greece Hellas. I know it's not correct to do so in English, but I do it anyway.

B.Martin

Ah well it used to be a Greek island, until the british empire took it over. There are still a lot of Greeks here and the culture is similar but not the same, they have similar religious beliefs but very different outlooks on life.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
We are 4000 members. Our cult is slowly getting more powerful.

Edit
The last member have account number 4915. We must have 915 spies amongst us. *Looks over shoulder*

Top Bottom