• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

VP-70

The Confucius of ReNews...Cheers KK.
I feel you man...I don't work in a hotel, but I still work in customer service. Hell of a job, I'm tellin' ya. I salute you for being such a trooper. God knows I wanna strangle people at work sometimes lol.

Lol, thanks Trem, Customer service or Hotels, it's still the service industry...I'm finding that the job it's self isn't the problem, it's the people...Stupid is too strong a word..... i'll settle for, uninspired. I know what you mean though, there are times when you get THAT A-hole who you'd happily spend the rest of your life slapping around.
I mean seriously, we're there to help, but it would be much easier if people helped themselves first.

Why didn't you tell me you work in a hotel? I never knew that haha. What do you do? I'm guessing maitenance?

Ya i moved jobs a little while back, i thought it would be good to get in with people again, be of use, help out, do a good job, get on with everyone and then go home knowing i did ok, i did good, hell to even go home sometimes thinking '' holy ****, i've surprised myself there ''

But no, out of the frying pan and into the fire.

That is one way of describing my job description, although Jack of all trades seems to be more accurate..

As i said to my boss... when i was asked '' how did you manage that ? '' on doing a good job with the electrical cuboard.... i simply said, '' just me pulling another big fluffly white rabbit from my big white ass '' as that's what the job feels like sometimes, miracle worker.

Although i wanna say this and i mean this with complete honesty and amazement..

Hotel receptionist, ( their obvious beauty aside ) Do an amazing job! Every singleeeee little thingggg, goes back to reception, even if it has nothing to do with them, they get the brunt of it.

The manager left a sarcastic e-mail behind their desk one day with the '' company regs '' on how to answer a phone... seriously. telling receptionist how to answer a phone, and they wonder why they get attitude.

usually, there is only one left to fend for herself during check in and outs, and there are loads of them, all waiting there to be taken. I can't even begind to put words together on how impressed i am with these young girls...even in the face of utter chaos they perform to a very high standard and it just blows me away...

i don't care much for the other departments, but reception i have mountains of respect for... If i were ever in need of a PA or receptionist for my own business, i'd take one from a hotel.

One thing does bother me though, reception is the spear tip of the company, and the very little respect and protection they get, angers me.
*switches rant switch off *

just wanted to get that off ma chest.....

hotel managers and owners still blow!

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Although i wanna say this and i mean this with complete honesty and amazement..

Hotel receptionist, ( their obvious beauty aside ) Do an amazing job! Every singleeeee little thingggg, goes back to reception, even if it has nothing to do with them, they get the brunt of it.

The manager left a sarcastic e-mail behind their desk one day with the '' company regs '' on how to answer a phone... seriously. telling receptionist how to answer a phone, and they wonder why they get attitude.

usually, there is only one left to fend for herself during check in and outs, and there are loads of them, all waiting there to be taken. I can't even begind to put words together on how impressed i am with these young girls...even in the face of utter chaos they perform to a very high standard and it just blows me away...

i don't care much for the other departments, but reception i have mountains of respect for... If i were ever in need of a PA or receptionist for my own business, i'd take one from a hotel.

One thing does bother me though, reception is the spear tip of the company, and the very little respect and protection they get, angers me.
*switches rant switch off *

just wanted to get that off ma chest.....

hotel managers and owners still blow!
Thank you thank you!

VP-70

CT: Ma pal still hasn't gotten in touch with me about this weekend, veryyyy unusual for them to be this quiet, so.. the weekend isn't looking too good..... abit annoying as it was them nagging me to get tim eoff, i get said time off now all i get is the silent treatment. give em til tomorrow then i'll switch to plan B

VP-70

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

4 days off

CT: PARTYYYYYY TIIIIIME!

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
And has that ever truly stopped you before...? :p

CT: I don't think I actually have the time for this now...have sent Jessica off to do all the housework (for a price, naturally *sigh*) and trying to cram some articles in before I have to make buffet food for tomorrow, feed Joshua and construct something edible for dinner tonight. On the plus side, I now have a new mouse so I can play Sims if I get really fed up :D

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
*Tremor's best Forrest Gump impression* Mama always said life's like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.

CT: Even though tomorrow is my actual birthday, it feels like it's been my birthday all weekend. My best friend took me to see Paranormal Activity 3 Friday, which was pretty rad. And now my mom has made me a birthday cake..and my dear ole stepdad is grilling steaks per my request. Best weekend ever!

Top Bottom