• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Silverback

Moving Mountains
I'm thinking of going to bed before I crash here by the computer, which has actually happened come to think of it.

Meg

So bin ich eben
Am I really not that nice? ._. Am I really just a mean person that thinks I'm nice? I don't know anymore! I always try to help people, but I've really hurt people to. ;_;

EDIT: If someone said something to you that upset you so much and made you feel so bad about yourself you went around apologizing to every person you hurt reason enough to report them?

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
Depends what they said I guess...but if it's someone we were discussing the other day then I would say keep all correspondence and copy pasta it to me ;)

Vergil'sBitch

RE Chicken s**t
Oh so dad likes Michael Buble now.... Who gets to punch the hypocrite mum or me? (it's mum's taste in music, so i think i'll let her go first.)

YEAH! 2-1!!!

Oh, Hi everyone ;)

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Totally had the worst day EVER on Sunday. Found out I had to pay $1700 to get my car fixed after being told initially it was only going to be $130. Most of which is labour costs, not parts repair. Debit card didn't go through because I had a max of $500. When I finally paid for it, we then went shopping in Toronto; I needed a charger for my Blackberry because I couldn't find mine - my friend's boyfriend convinced me not to get one because 'I probably left it at home'. Then, on my way back to Hamilton he leads me onto the 401, which I later found out is the busiest highway in the world according to Wikipedia, and I almost got into an accident because the ****tard infront of me slammed on his breaks and the ****tard behind me was tailgating. Then when I get home I realize that my charger is NOT here, so I have to go out an buy another one anyway, and it's $10 bucks more than the one in Toronto. And then, to top it all off, as I'm walking back to my car a piece of glass from someone's beer bottle slips under my heels and embeds itself into my big toe and I start bleeding like mad.

And then I get a call from my friend who said she found my charger in her apartment. Which doesn't surprise me, considering her place looks like it could be featured in the show 'Hoarders'.

Silverback

Moving Mountains
Totally had the worst day EVER on Sunday. Found out I had to pay $1700 to get my car fixed after being told initially it was only going to be $130. Most of which is labour costs, not parts repair. Debit card didn't go through because I had a max of $500. When I finally paid for it, we then went shopping in Toronto; I needed a charger for my Blackberry because I couldn't find mine - my friend's boyfriend convinced me not to get one because 'I probably left it at home'. Then, on my way back to Hamilton he leads me onto the 401, which I later found out is the busiest highway in the world according to Wikipedia, and I almost got into an accident because the ******** infront of me slammed on his breaks and the ******** behind me was tailgating. Then when I get home I realize that my charger is NOT here, so I have to go out an buy another one anyway, and it's $10 bucks more than the one in Toronto. And then, to top it all off, as I'm walking back to my car a piece of glass from someone's beer bottle slips under my heels and embeds itself into my big toe and I start bleeding like mad.

And then I get a call from my friend who said she found my charger in her apartment. Which doesn't surprise me, considering her place looks like it could be featured in the show 'Hoarders'.
I swear if this happened to me, I'd snap and wind up in an asylum. I have a fiery temper, and also get frustrated at very small things because of my Autism.

Hope things brighten up for you is all I can say. Atleast that day is over and done with, thank goodness.

Vergil'sBitch

RE Chicken s**t
CT: He's going to find me ugly and repulsive...

*bangs head against laptop* i either want to cry or scream... or drown myself in Eddie's bowl...

I think i'll take Eddie out before i drown myself... that's if my head will fit in his bowl.

I HATE THIS FAMILY! So many conflicting thoughts...my head hurts!

Vergil'sBitch

RE Chicken s**t
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!....

That is all.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!....

That is all.

*joins in* AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

Now, what's wrong love?

And me, I'm just thinking about how great I've felt all week so far. I have been in a spectacular mood! :p

LordGolbez

Are You Kidding Me? Sometimes I Really Wonder What Is Wrong With The World Today. I Know It Was Bad In Pasttimes But To Kill Someone Over A Pack Of Saltine Crackers? Honestly. My Faith In An Ethereal Being May Not Be As Well Defined As Some Others Or Even Existant But That Doesn't Mean You Can't At Least Try To Be A Good Person. Come On Crackers Are Like Five Bucks Tops At The Local Store. Rummage Through Stuff Till You Find Enough To Get Some Not Kill Somebody Jeez.

Top Bottom