• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

KennedyShot02

And I wasn't being anti-American ( I know you're joking anyway, just want to clarify incase anyone did take offence), I was just annoyed because there seems to be a trend of American customers being fussy about being given Canadian change, and I can't understand for the life of me why they can't seem to wrap their heads around the fact that this is Canada and thus you receive Canadian change. And I don't like the fact that they act as if Canadian cash isn't real money. Jeez, some of my customers talk as if it's monopoly money or something. Yes, we do have a Canadian $2 coin called the toonie and yes you can use it to purchase goods, heh.
No offense taken here. Just wanted to let clarify not all Americans are pricks. Some of the idiots around this country make me wonder how this country is still around. I just want to apologize on behalf of my country for the idiots who have and have yet to give you grievance.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Tennis is some serious ****. All of my clothes are completely soaked, I could probably lie down and sleep another eight hours and we're not even that good or anything. A very refreshing work out, though. ;)

Meg

So bin ich eben
>_< That's terrible. I originally hurt my back several years ago. I fell on tiled floor, face down, and slipped two disks in my spine. The doc told me I will always have problems..and it sucks lol. Doc says it'll be pretty bad when pregnant too v_v
Oh wow! 0_0 I'm sorry to hear that. Would you like a back massage? I'm told I give really good ones. ;)

CT: Shower time! Shower time! Getting all clean, its shower time! :D

Meg

So bin ich eben
*runs over to Meg* YES! :D Pleeaasseee
*rubs Tremor's back* There you go, good as new! ;)

CT: Ooooh! CP on LAink tonight? Never watched that show before because I never cared before, but I'll be watching tonight! :D

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
*rubs Tremor's back* There you go, good as new! ;)

*sighs in relief* Thank you Meg ^_^ you're a darling...if you don't mind, I think I'll be making an appointment once a week for a back rub xD

CT: A bowl of cereal, or a nice cajun roast beef sandwich? Hmm....

Reactions: Meg

Meg

So bin ich eben
*sighs in relief* Thank you Meg ^_^ you're a darling...if you don't mind, I think I'll be making an appointment once a week for a back rub xD

CT: A bowl of cereal, or a nice cajun roast beef sandwich? Hmm....
Sure thing, but it will cost you. ;)

CT: Shower time? :(

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
There was an Ong Bak 3 that came out recently, if your interested.
Sweet, yeah man someone from my karate dojo let me borrow the 2nd film, and at the moment the 3rd one is being borrowed by the sensai :p But I'm next biches!! xD and I cant beleave the ending to the second film? Does Tien get killed or does he survive!? people have said, that the tribe beleaved in reincarnation.. So I dunno what to think... I'm gonna stick with the thought "yeah he's dead And I hope he went out fighting not being tortured!" because he had sucha sad life, alas it isnt a true story :p but it's a good one, with most excellent fight scenes xDD

Meg

So bin ich eben
Someone on DMC is trying to dethrone me as the Biggest Lightning Fangirl Ever. This I cannot allow. >,,,>
She's using the same pic of Lightning for her av as I do on here! Now every time I see her posts I think its me. >,,,>!!!!!!!

Vergil'sBitch

RE Chicken s**t
Someone on DMC is trying to dethrone me as the Biggest Lightning Fangirl Ever. This I cannot allow. >,,,>
She's using the same pic of Lightning for her av as I do on here! Now every time I see her posts I think its me. >,,,>!!!!!!!

You weren't the only one who got confused. I thought it was you, but you renamed yourself... then i thought, "Don't be so stupid VeeB."
I have a rule, there can only be one fangirl... and for Lightning, that's YOU!

(Gotta admit, when more Vergil fans come along, i like to spread my peacock feather's and warn them off...)

No one's gonna help me :(

KennedyShot02

For some reason I think those attempts to dethrone you will Fail

Reactions: Meg

Vicious

How Epic Are You?
Let my little cousen borrow my xbox 360, SOD knows what an earth he did to it but I have a message saying the connection is limited so I guess that teaches me for lending it out . . .

And also a dude at work keeps attacking me from behind which is becoming really anoyying.. I got him in a nasty a$$ head lock today after he tryed breaking my both arms, again from coming up behind me.. so yeah I hope he leaves me alone otherwise I'll start creaping up behind him and putting him to sleep I dont care about honour he always comes from behind, little sh!t face is gonna get my wrath if he carrys on!! xDD seems the only option if he keeps sneaking up on me. A decent head lock can put you down in 3 seconds so I doubt anyone will even notice if I'm quick enough... and when he's sleeping I can do anything.. like write swear words on his forehead or just smash his face with my boots ghod he makes me furious xDD

KennedyShot02

Let my little cousen borrow my xbox 360, SOD knows what an earth he did to it but I have a message saying the connection is limited so I guess that teaches me for lending it out . . .

And also a dude at work keeps attacking me from behind which is becoming really anoyying.. I got him in a nasty a$$ head lock today after he tryed breaking my both arms, again from coming up behind me.. so yeah I hope he leaves me alone otherwise I'll start creaping up behind him and putting him to sleep I dont care about honour he always comes from behind, little sh!t face is gonna get my wrath if he carrys on!! xDD seems the only option if he keeps sneaking up on me. A decent head lock can put you down in 3 seconds so I doubt anyone will even notice if I'm quick enough... and when he's sleeping I can do anything.. like write swear words on his forehead or just smash his face with my boots ghod he makes me furious xDD
Hell you could handle it the way I handled a similar situation. Put him to sleep then Let your boss find him "sleeping" on the job

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Hell you could handle it the way I handled a similar situation. Put him to sleep then Let your boss find him "sleeping" on the job
Your such a insparation =D thanks for the ideal plan. It's crystal!! But yeah I got 1 more week at work then I have a holiday for 2 weeks... Sod the guy he smokes to much probaly. I only play fight rough with the closest of friends and only a certain few, and we did that in are spare time not at work... I should really speak to the guy and tell him that I aint feeling it, but trying to pull my arms off was just really anoyying I do karate I was trying to show him how to get out a headlock then when I walk off he attacks from behind..anoyying because he got me in a arm lock, locking both my arms and bending them above my head and sqeezing them togeather.. ergh I could not get out of it... It makes my hair stand on edge the things I could do to the biggest of guys from behind you can do anything lol thats why its anoyying. no honour, like a coward.. and I thought polish was meant to be strong this guy is a faggot!!!

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I have nothing against you smoking weed, by all means knock yourself out, I don't really care. But cut the crap about being so damn proud of it. The way you are talking about yourself and this new habit... you're acting like my friend who was this happy and proud of herself when she found out she got into law school. Or like me when I got the job with the government last summer. But this is over beginning to smoke weed. Like I said, I don't care, but saying stupid **** like 'So, what do you think about your little sister smoking weed now, eh?' While winking and nudging and acting haughtily is just plain retarded.

Top Bottom