• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Sorry to hear that, Golbez. You be safe now.

Oh you anti American person you!;)
Used to be for a while that English shops wouldn't accept Scottish notes, despite being part of the UK...then we politely reminded them who it was who invented their Bank of England, yep, a Scot.....

How you finding the hotel world Femme ?
Well, I'm no stranger to the hospitality and tourism industry as I've done both reservations and front desk before... but I really, really love this hotel I'm at. It's the only place I've worked where I LOVE everyone I work with and I actually look forward to going to work everyday. It's not as expensive as some other hotels I've worked at, which makes it easier because they're aren't any filthy rich people with entitlement issues making a fuss about EVERYTHING. And my direct manager's so cute and cuddly I find myself wanting to pinch his cheeks. :p

And I wasn't being anti-American ( I know you're joking anyway, just want to clarify incase anyone did take offence), I was just annoyed because there seems to be a trend of American customers being fussy about being given Canadian change, and I can't understand for the life of me why they can't seem to wrap their heads around the fact that this is Canada and thus you receive Canadian change. And I don't like the fact that they act as if Canadian cash isn't real money. Jeez, some of my customers talk as if it's monopoly money or something. Yes, we do have a Canadian $2 coin called the toonie and yes you can use it to purchase goods, heh.

VP-70

The Confucius of ReNews...Cheers KK.
Sorry to hear that, Golbez. You be safe now.

Well, I'm no stranger to the hospitality and tourism industry as I've done both reservations and front desk before... but I really, really love this hotel I'm at. It's the only place I've worked where I LOVE everyone I work with and I actually look forward to going to work everyday. It's not as expensive as some other hotels I've worked at, which makes it easier because they're aren't any filthy rich people with entitlement issues making a fuss about EVERYTHING. And my direct manager's so cute and cuddly I find myself wanting to pinch his cheeks. :p
And I wasn't being anti-American ( I know you're joking anyway, just want to clarify incase anyone did take offence), I was just annoyed because there seems to be a trend of American customers being fussy about being given Canadian change, and I can't understand for the life of me why they can't seem to wrap their heads around the fact that this is Canada and thus you receive Canadian change. And I don't like the fact that they act as if Canadian cash isn't real money. Jeez, some of my customers talk as if it's monopoly money or something. Yes, we do have a Canadian $2 coin called the toonie and yes you can use it to purchase goods, heh.
Femme, there is much i can learn from yourself on said topic of employment! i may need another shot of your wisdom!

Meg

So bin ich eben
Isn't Canadian money worth more than American money anyway? What are these people complaining about!

CT: Gosh darn it! Stupid internet!

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
CT: Dude...not looking forward to the massive Walmart shopping trip today. I've got to buy more stuff for the apartment. Kitchen supplies, bathroom supplies, blah blah blah...

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Oh buddy...I feel like I'm about 80 years old this morning! My back feels like it's on fire, my left leg feels like I've twisted something right below the knee. And I'm supposed to go over to my stepdad's parents' house today to pick up the rest of my belongings. I don't think I'm gonna make it.

Meg

So bin ich eben
Oh buddy...I feel like I'm about 80 years old this morning! My back feels like it's on fire, my left leg feels like I've twisted something right below the knee. And I'm supposed to go over to my stepdad's parents' house today to pick up the rest of my belongings. I don't think I'm gonna make it.

And the end of last school year I had to help my dad rebunk me and my roommate's beds...with an inflamed nerve in my neck/shoulder area. >_<

CT: What a lovely day! :)

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
And the end of last school year I had to help my dad rebunk me and my roommate's beds...with an inflamed nerve in my neck/shoulder area. >_<

Oh God..I know that had to be awful. My back was just fine until last night..I bent over to pick a pen off of the floor and something popped. I don't know what the hell it was, but it shot this sharp pain up my spine.

Meg

So bin ich eben
Oh God..I know that had to be awful. My back was just fine until last night..I bent over to pick a pen off of the floor and something popped. I don't know what the hell it was, but it shot this sharp pain up my spine.
It was just about healed to! After that it felt worse for a few days. My dad sucks. ;_;

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
It was just about healed to! After that it felt worse for a few days. My dad sucks. ;_;

>_< That's terrible. I originally hurt my back several years ago. I fell on tiled floor, face down, and slipped two disks in my spine. The doc told me I will always have problems..and it sucks lol. Doc says it'll be pretty bad when pregnant too v_v

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I just watched Ong Bak 2.

DAMN compared to the first film lol Its well different, alot more serious... quite sad as well, I know the first one was sad at parts but this one didnt really have much to be happy about at all lol

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
CT: Okay the dude who's installing our stove needs to bring his ass on today. It's getting quite annoying having to invent new ways to cook dinner lol. I see a steaming hot pan of homemade lasagna in my future...

Silverback

Moving Mountains
I just watched Ong Bak 2.

DAMN compared to the first film lol Its well different, alot more serious... quite sad as well, I know the first one was sad at parts but this one didnt really have much to be happy about at all lol

There was an Ong Bak 3 that came out recently, if your interested.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
CT: Probably gonna **** off some of my friends lol. This whole summer, I've hung out with two of my best friends. The rest of my "friends" apparently forgot about me haha. I feel like being a bitch...

Top Bottom