• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Cheer

Kamen Rider
Go to your profile page, scroll down under your profile posts until you see your avatar. Look under there and there's and information like your last activity, likes you've received and when you joined, etc. The bottom one is your trophy points, and you can click your number of trophy points to view the trophies you've got. (This is on mobile, but I assume you can do it the same way on PC).

Thanks @Jen

Can't believe its been 9 years since i joined this place. and the thing is i feel like i just joined here yesterday. i love this place and i love all of you.

KManX89

Rocket Trash Panda
Noctis DLC trailer for Tekken 7:

It's got me amped for this Friday. :biggrin: Though I think he'd be better suited for a SC6 guest character. Still can't wait to play as him, though-which BTW, I was shocked to find out his last name's got similar pronunciation as my first name.

9c7bf82caa91979bc32e41e89e6bdcf4f8f69f9ec4c4c7c2d87a3d1a114e39ea.jpg

Last edited:

mjk321

CT: just been to my nephew's kindergarten graduation. seeing kids playing "twinkle twinkle little star" then moving to the star wars theme on the pianica, dancing to "we will rock you", "we are the champions", "pen pineapple apple pen", etc made me feel warm and fuzzy inside (not in the creepy way)

BioLence

Also, something weird happened. I logged in, then there was some security problem and i got logged out but i didn´t do it. I could see i was still logged in the front page but i couldn´t post.

BioLence

So, people log in here and just stay there logged in just for kicks? doing nothing?. Is there like an invisible party going on backstage or something? i´m confused.

BioLence

With the new forum design, it seems that it doesn't log you out unless you actually go and click log out. I just close off the tab out of habit, so it keeps me logged in.

hmmm i see. Thanx

A cool feature to have in the future would be to be able to post a video in media at the exact second you copy the link on youtube so that you can point out something directly without having to look for it.

mjk321

hmmm i see. Thanx

A cool feature to have in the future would be to be able to post a video in media at the exact second you copy the link on youtube so that you can point out something directly without having to look for it.
you add ?t=8m53s at the end of a youtube video link (this example has it at 8 mins 53 sec)

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
CT: it seems like every year winter gets shorter in where i live :/
Where I live, the seasons are going through an identity crisis. Winter so badly wants to be Spring but, then again, it's not 100% sure so it just staggers the line between nice, almost-shorts-weather and snow.:mad:

Top Bottom