• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
I mean Disney always seems to put out solid [Pixar] movies. It’s actually impressive. Haven’t seen Coco yet but everyone says it’s really sad and idk if I can take it.

Does Disney even have any serious competitors at the moment? Ever since they merged with Pixar, I don't remember the last time I watched an animated movie that wasn't Disney...

So, how and when did you realise that? :lol: Did someone call you out?

I noticed it after the game ended and we were brought back to the roster screen and I got to see the microphone blinking next to my name. I didn’t put my headset back on the charger properly lol. Thankfully no one sent me a nasty message but I’m sure it was more laughable than anything else. I thought I heard someone talking faintly throughout the match though. :lol:

The worst part is that I screamed “F*CK” really loud... amongst other things

Last edited:

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
Just seems a bit shameless to me how often Disney/Pixar wins the award. Among testimony from members of the Academy who voted consistently said that they didn't see any other of the nominees therefore Disney got the vote by default.

I actually had an argument with my sister about Inside Out winning over Anomalisa when it happened and how transparent it was when it was announced by Woody and Buzz.

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
People say when you die in a dream you die in real life, but I had a dream where my dad forced me to drive his truck and I drove into a lake and died, and the dream still went on. My ghost told my sister to go look for my body, then the perspective changed to my sister's.

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
CT: how do we check the trophies we get on here again?
Go to your profile page, scroll down under your profile posts until you see your avatar. Look under there and there's and information like your last activity, likes you've received and when you joined, etc. The bottom one is your trophy points, and you can click your number of trophy points to view the trophies you've got. (This is on mobile, but I assume you can do it the same way on PC).

Top Bottom