• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
Maybe I'll laugh about today someday. Someday. You know, when I've stopped shaking and get over the fact that I had a panic attack in a Tim Horton's.

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
Oh! Are you alright?
Yeah, thanks.
If you want to know the story, I was told I had an appointment, so I was dropped off at the place (because I don't drive). There I was told that I actually didn't have an appointment and I wasn't allowed to use their phone (I forgot mine). I wandered into a Tim Horton's and asked if they had a phone I could use. The lady said yes, left to get it, then came back saying I wasn't allowed to use it. So yeah, I had a bit of a panic attack there. Once I calmed down a bit I went to the next closest place, a Best Buy, and had this conversation with a worker:
"Do you have a phone I can use?"
"You want to check out phones?"
"No, I need to call someone"
"You need to learn how to use a phone?"
"No, I need to talk to someone."
He finally got what I was saying and was nice enough to let me phone my dad.

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
Yeah, thanks.
If you want to know the story, I was told I had an appointment, so I was dropped off at the place (because I don't drive). There I was told that I actually didn't have an appointment and I wasn't allowed to use their phone (I forgot mine). I wandered into a Tim Horton's and asked if they had a phone I could use. The lady said yes, left to get it, then came back saying I wasn't allowed to use it. So yeah, I had a bit of a panic attack there. Once I calmed down a bit I went to the next closest place, a Best Buy, and had this conversation with a worker:
"Do you have a phone I can use?"
"You want to check out phones?"
"No, I need to call someone"
"You need to learn how to use a phone?"
"No, I need to talk to someone."
He finally got what I was saying and was nice enough to let me phone my dad.

Gone are the days of public phones, it seems.
We still have a Subway restaurant with a public phone in the back corner. That's convenient when it's needed

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
CT: I know this is going to sound mean, but... it always makes me laugh when people spend a lot of time buying and wrapping presents for babies. Let's be honest, it's so utterly pointless! Things for babies are way too expensive for what little you get out of them, because with how fast they grow and change at that age, chances are they won't even remember or care about your gift in a few months, not that they ever appreciated it in the first place since they're still too young to understand the concept of gift-giving. If you really want to go to ridiculous lengths to find the perfect present for a baby, more power to you, but please, leave me out of it! I'd rather give the money I would have spent on that present to the mother and let her decide what to do with it.

mjk321

CT: as a CS major, I should've been excited when VR stuff started to come out, but the only thing that stopped me was my thinking of :"for a truly virtual interaction, 2 senses is not enough (vision and hearing), haptics (touch) should also be involved"
I'm excited now.

BioLence

Man... being a Leaf fan is hard. I don't know why I do it.

Being a fan of Femme Fatale is hard too. I don´t know why i do it either, i think is instinctive tho.

what should i do today?

Laundry, start working out, eat paella and buy shaving gel to get ready for friday night :smile:

Doublepost merged by fascist moderator. Don't double pls.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom