• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Rain611

You can't kill me.
Got so much school work to do and tests to prepare for and the schools internet has been out for 2 days now D:. I would go home and get some work done but I need 90% attendence to keep my financial aid and my manager has scheduled me far too many hours this week so I wouldn't have time to work at home anyway. Yay for deadlines and managers who couldn't care less. :(

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
So I know it's an unpopular opinion but Lisa Rinna is my favorite current Beverly Hills Housewife. She's made some mistakes in the past but she's honestly trying to stay out of all the drama right now and you know what, I think it's pretty telling that Lisa Vanderpump practically out and out asked her why she's not as involved in the group anymore and basically tried to pull her back into everything.

I wish they'd get rid of Dorit and Erica and bring back Camille as a full-on Housewife too. Even though she's not a fan favorite, again, I love her.

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
If Easter Island has heads, does Christmas Island have tails?
thinking-face_1f914.png

Cheer

Kamen Rider
CT: My uncles cat either has a thing for me or something. cause every time i visit him, she's on my tail wherever i go.

KManX89

Rocket Trash Panda
I finally replaced my old sig that got taken down due to Photobucket's petty 3rd party hosting rules. I've now got myself my very own waifu sig! And I'm not kidding when I say I think you'll really dig it. :biggrin:

Perhaps this belongs in the "What Are You Thinking? Resident Evil Edition" thread, but whatevs.

Rain611

You can't kill me.
Been getting back into True Crime lately. Many years ago I did an internship at a True Crime magazine drawing verious serial killers and along the way I learned a lot about them. Weird, I know, but I've always been interested in psychology and I like to try to understand why people do what they do.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
So my boss's executive assistant was fired for sexually harassing an intern and he is still pretending like he works here because he doesn't want his fiancee to know he's been let go (even going so far as to head to Parliament everyday in a suit - checking in as a visitor though as he lost his security pass after being fired). I so want to give his fiancee the heads up, because I'd want to know if I was about to marry someone as ****ty as he is and I'd hope someone would do that for me, but I don't know her well and I know its super not my place to say anything. I'm so torn.

Top Bottom