• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Flipqy42

Nevermore
CT: I'm gonna be starting a new job next week. Well. I say new. I'm still in the food service of the hospital, but now instead of washing the dishes, I'll take patient orders and deliver their food. I'll work longer hours per day, but as a result I'll get more days off in a week, plus I get paid more. So I'm excited about that.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Nope.... I have never hurt anyone the way the Leafs have hurt me (tho we are back on speaking terms now). Being a fan of me - I mean, that`s totally understandable. Can`t hold it against ya. ;)

And thanks Mags. xo
I've always been a fan of yours, sweetie. All the way back to the black and white smoking girls avatars.
Remember you were the inspiration for me changing my username to something more amazing.:wink:

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Awe, shucks lil lady. I don`t remember that one - when was that? I remember my first was Marilyn, and then I had a Labyrinth one for a few years before this one. It's so crazy we've been here for almost 10 yrs though!

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
When I first joined in 2010 you had a black and white picture of a model blowing smoke and, at the time, I thought that avatar, combined with your username, was like, the coolest thing ever lol.

And I know, right? That seems like such a long time ago. And I guess it really has been but then there are other times where it doesn't seem quite so long. I mean I was only nineteen when I joined here and I just turned twenty seven.

Time sure flies when you're not looking.

BioLence

Nope.... I have never hurt anyone the way the Leafs have hurt me (tho we are back on speaking terms now). Being a fan of me - I mean, that`s totally understandable. Can`t hold it against ya. ;) jkjk

tumblr_n6niz2279G1rum7cgo1_400.gif

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I think you gotta bring it down a little there, bud. We're perhaps getting a little too risqué and I don't want anyone to feel uncomfortable. :)

When I first joined in 2010 you had a black and white picture of a model blowing smoke and, at the time, I thought that avatar, combined with your username, was like, the coolest thing ever lol.

And I know, right? That seems like such a long time ago. And I guess it really has been but then there are other times where it doesn't seem quite so long. I mean I was only nineteen when I joined here and I just turned twenty seven.

Time sure flies when you're not looking.
For sure. I still remember being in my dorm room at university when I joined here haha. Now I'm almost half of 60.

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Holy crap time does fly- I was 18 when I joined and now 27. Getting old sucks.

Also I don't think the new update is phone friendly because I can't post messages with el phono.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Holy crap time does fly- I was 18 when I joined and now 27. Getting old sucks.

Also I don't think the new update is phone friendly because I can't post messages with el phono.
Really? I think this is the most mobile friendly version of the forum we've had. Everything fits perfectly on my screen, I don't have to zoom in to hit links. I love it.

KManX89

Rocket Trash Panda
Here's something I read that's bound to turn heads, it certainly turned mine:

Activision's planning to release a campaign-only remaster of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (rumor).

Another one of Activision's f*ck-ups makes the rounds. First the bungled mess that was Destiny 2 with Bungie (no pun intended) and now this? Rereleasing a game that's renowned for its multiplayer without the multiplayer? GTFOOH!

Knowing Activision, though, they might release it later on for an extra $30. After all, this is the same company that locked a much-wanted remaster behind an $80 bundle with a game no one gave a sh!t about and charged for 9-year-old DLC maps with a price hike to boot, so don't worry, it's coming (maybe), you'll just end up paying almost the full price of a new AAA game when it's all said and done.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I've always been a fan of yours, sweetie. All the way back to the black and white smoking girls avatars.
Remember you were the inspiration for me changing my username to something more amazing.:wink:
Awe, shucks lil lady. I don`t remember that one - when was that? I remember my first was Marilyn, and then I had a Labyrinth one for a few years before this one. It's so crazy we've been here for almost 10 yrs though!
Yes I remember that too, it was a Monroe theme. The sig had a Monroe image, was the avatar Monroe too? It was so sexy and classy.
And your wrote with violet font.... You lost a bit of your identity when you changed font, but I still adore the ground under your feet.

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Hm, I can with mine.
Really? I think this is the most mobile friendly version of the forum we've had. Everything fits perfectly on my screen, I don't have to zoom in to hit links. I love it.

The site looks fine on my phone but when I go to reply to a thread it doesn't let me write anything in the box- even when I try to reply to someone's post specifically. Maybe it's my phone's settings...

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
The site looks fine on my phone but when I go to reply to a thread it doesn't let me write anything in the box- even when I try to reply to someone's post specifically. Maybe it's my phone's settings...
It could be; I haven't had any problems replying to threads/statuses on my phone.

Flipqy42

Nevermore
Spent most of the day yesterday with my friends. Its not very often that all of us can get together, because of work schedules, so yesterday was nice. We had pizza, watched movies, talked about random bullsh*t and discussed our plans for the Tampa Bay Comic Con in August.

Top Bottom