• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
You're lucky you don't live in Satan's Armpit, otherwise known as Florida to the rest of the world. I would kill for some freezing weather.
I can't stand the cold, haha. I'm constantly wearing a hoodie, even to bed, and I have two blankets on top of my duvet at night. :lol: But to be fair, I don't like it too hot either. About 20C is just right for me. (Now I'm sounding like Goldilocks...)

mjk321

I say this every single winter on this forum and now we've been forecast a week of bad snow and a real feel temperature of minus 10 Celsius, I'm going to say it again.

Can I please, please just hibernate until winter is over?! :(
been a constant -23C at night over here. waking up to 7~9C everyday now

Cheer

Kamen Rider
Some people are really hard to communicate with. cause no matter what you say or how you say something they'll always see it as you being rude to them and they always whine about being attacked by everyone.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
And here I am, seemingly the only person who likes cold weather.

Snow is pretty, it's easier to warm up than cool off, and also no f*cking insects to bother me.

You're not alone. While I can't say I prefer cold over warm weather, I think that cold weather, too, has its perks, like the ones you mentioned. All Hallows' Day in autumn is actually one of my favourite days of the year.

The problem with heat is that you're completely at its mercy most of the time. When it's too cold, you can always put on another pullover or another blanket, but there's barely anything you can do when it's too hot. Air conditioning at home is nice and all, but it won't protect you when you go outside.

I usually make sure to stay at home as much as possible during both Arctic and jungle weather periods.

Some people are really hard to communicate with. cause no matter what you say or how you say something they'll always see it as you being rude to them and they always whine about being attacked by everyone.

I blame this general problem on exaggerated political correctness. We live in a time where everyone constantly feels attacked by something (or everything), and I can already see future generations calling the beginning of the 21st century the "age of offendedness". (I'm not sure "offendedness" is even a word, but it probably will be by then.)

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Black Panther was so awesome. Best Marvel movie I've seen to date. Lovely story, great actors and Wakanda was just so beautiful.

BioLence

And here I am, seemingly the only person who likes cold weather.

Snow is pretty, it's easier to warm up than cool off, and also no f*cking insects to bother me.

There´s something very charming about the snow. Every time i think about it the Winterfell tune comes to my mind lol.

Cheer

Kamen Rider
There´s something very charming about the snow. Every time i think about it the Winterfell tune comes to my mind lol.

Everytime i think of snow. What's this comes to mind XD

CT: well this is unexpected. one of my friends said that her mom loved my singing.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
CT: Revising my novel, I just came across this gem...

Character 1: "Did the handimen turn our room upside down?"
Character 2: "No..."
Character 1: "Then congratulations, you've been promoted to handiman. Now take out your hammer."

*facepalm*

Could we please install a hammer above my head that slaps me every time I come up with such bull$hit dialogue?

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
Well gee, a Disney movie was nominated for best animated feature and then it won.
Shocking turn of events, innit. It's not as though they've won every year for the past ten years.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Does Disney even have any serious competitors at the moment? Ever since they merged with Pixar, I don't remember the last time I watched an animated movie that wasn't Disney...

I straight up game raged while playing TLOU factions and didn’t realize my mic was on...

I swear I’m really a delicate flower! :redface::evil:

So, how and when did you realise that? :lol: Did someone call you out?

Top Bottom