• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
One of these days, I'm just going to be so damn repulsed by my experiences with men that I'll have no choice but to become a lesbian. What part of 'no, I don't want to have sex with you' is so ****ing difficult to understand. I thought you were a nice guy, but I was clearly mistaken. So don't give me your **** about how nice guys finish last.

Let's just run away together Femme :p

CT: Another sinus infection. Lovely. I am so tired of sneezing my brains out.

Cheer

Kamen Rider
One of these days, I'm just going to be so damn repulsed by my experiences with men that I'll have no choice but to become a lesbian. What part of 'no, I don't want to have sex with you' is so ****ing difficult to understand. I thought you were a nice guy, but I was clearly mistaken. So don't give me your **** about how nice guys finish last.

That just show how stupid and self centered some people really are. I mean people foolishly assume that you have feelings for someone and want to be in a romantic relationship with that person. when in fact that you care about that person and consider him/her as a brother/sister.

Airaku

Stray Jedi
Wow. Winter lasted all but a month in Edmonton, Alberta. Normally we have winters that last 3-4 months. It's crazy! A very warm winter, only about 3 or so weeks was cold, but was bearable. I don't find our winters very bearable.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
CT: I finally started writing bits and pieces of a story last night. I haven't written anything since I was a teen, so this should be interesting. My brother has turned out to be a pretty good writer as well so I decided that he can help write it. I really hope it turns out to be a good one. I hardly ever let anyone read my stories but I wouldn't mind overcoming that fear as long as this one turns out to be everything I want it to be.

Cheer

Kamen Rider
CT: I finally started writing bits and pieces of a story last night. I haven't written anything since I was a teen, so this should be interesting. My brother has turned out to be a pretty good writer as well so I decided that he can help write it. I really hope it turns out to be a good one. I hardly ever let anyone read my stories but I wouldn't mind overcoming that fear as long as this one turns out to be everything I want it to be.

good luck and hope it goes the way you want.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
CT: I just saw a trailer for a "Pride + Prejudice + Zombies". I have always been a fan of zombie flicks but Hollywood has ruined the idea, like they ruin everything else. Zombies have become overrated. Much like vampires and werewolves....

Flipqy42

Nevermore
CT: I just saw a trailer for a "Pride + Prejudice + Zombies". I have always been a fan of zombie flicks but Hollywood has ruined the idea, like they ruin everything else. Zombies have become overrated. Much like vampires and werewolves....

Well, I'm seeing it. Matt Smith is enough reason alone. I agree that zombies have oversaturated our society like everything else, but meh, what are ya gonna do?

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll

F*cking really? Are they seriously making a Jane Austen adaptation with zombies?

*Google search*

I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

*Was previously a book*

ARGH

*Stars Matt Smith*

AAAARRRRGH

In Hollywood's defense, it is based on a book that came out in 2009. So it isn't explicitly a bandwagon movie. xD

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
I am laughing my ass off right now because there is a South Park episode on yaoi.... OMG I love this show so much for this.
slashships_zpsi0tkqrth.gif

http://southpark.cc.com/full-episodes/s19e06-tweek-x-craig

Last edited:

Airaku

Stray Jedi
CT: Ugh.... my life went from looking up and real good, to as ****ty as it can get.....
Oh well, I'll figure something out... there's got to be something lol

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
If any of you guys ever end up having to take opioids for the rest of your days, I feel really bad for you. The reason why I say that is because my mom takes morphine twice a day and then has morphine she takes for breakthrough pain. Well, opioids cause chronic constipation. So naturally, I haven't had but a couple of hours of sleep because I've been up all night and all morning trying to fix my poor mother's problem.

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
If any of you guys ever end up having to take opioids for the rest of your days, I feel really bad for you. The reason why I say that is because my mom takes morphine twice a day and then has morphine she takes for breakthrough pain. Well, opioids cause chronic constipation. So naturally, I haven't had but a couple of hours of sleep because I've been up all night and all morning trying to fix my poor mother's problem.
I really admire you - you do such a great job caring for your mom, tremor.

CT: Had a very down day today. This whole job search thing is getting me down. Applying for another one working as an administrator in the Home Office in immigration. This one is an amazing opportunity. I hope I get an interview.

Top Bottom